• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Buying My wishlist!

Just-Jinxx

Island Representative of Moonloft
Bells
Switch
0288-5994-5977
Feedback
100% (5) +
Behold my ❤wishlist❤ it's a grand mixture of reorderables, RV items, DLC and festival stuff.

I'll be mostly paying in IGB but I can also pay in TBT if it's not a very large quantity considering I don't have very many. I am cool with picking up items or having them delivered, whatever is best for you.

I'm in ET and am usually free from 1PM-12AM so hopefully we can work out a good time to meet. If my time doesn't work for you let me know, maybe we can work something out.

I may want more than one of an item depending on what it is so if you offer I may ask for more than one, if you can only get me one though I'll be happy to take what I can get.

I'll let you decide the price, but I'm not extremely wealthy so I can't pay like 2 million bells for a 100 bell item or anything like that.

Thank you so much in advance, even one item helps me a lot! I'd also be happy to trade you items in return if you'd prefer that though I don't have very many since I just restarted playing, check out my ❤shop❤ to see what items I have available.

Hi there! So I don?t have a ton of stuff but right now I can offer you:
Hourglass
Lava lamp
New 3DS K. K.
New Nintendo 3DS
Toaster
Tool stand
Sky wall
White pot

Does 11 tbt sound fair?

Last edited:
I have:
Alarm clock
Backyard pool and fence
Candy jar
Cloud flooring
Game shelf
Hologram machine
Laptop
Star hairpin

Is 7 tbt ok?

Hi, I may sell you these! 41 TBT and you visiting would be great. :)
1 TBT EACH
1. clothesline pole
2 TBT EACH
1. Aquarius urn
2. Aries rocking chair
3. bubble wand
4. cherry-blossom clock
5. eraser sofa
6. full-moon vanity
7. Gemini closet
8. giant stew pot
9. giant teddy bear
10. Kintaro wig
11. Libra scale
12. notebook wardrobe
13. Pisces lamp
14. raccoon wall clock
15. rainbow screen
16. sun
17. sunrise lamp
18. tent
19. tweeter
20. underwater wall

Last edited:
Heya, I could give you the following items:

- Cinnamoroll parasol
- Cinnamoroll shoes
- Cinnamoroll sign
- Cinnamoroll sofa
- Cinnamoroll stool
- Cinnamoroll table
- Cinnamoroll tray
- Cinnamoroll wall
- Cloud-making machine
- Felyne Guardian
- Hanger rack
- Isabelle scooter
- Kiki and Lala bed
- Kiki and Lala clock
- Kiki and Lala floor
- Kiki and Lala pin
- Kiki and Lala socks
- Kiki and Lala sofa
- Kiki and Lala table
- Kiki and Lala wall
- Kiki and Lala wand
- Nabiru mask
- New 3DS - Isabelle
- Pompompurin hat
- Pompompurin shoes
- Poogie
- Toy Hammer

Would be 30 TBT ok for all? Please let me know if you're interested! :)

@Kub

What would you charge for just the New 3DS K.K?

- - - Post Merge - - -

@marea

What would you charge for just the Alarm clock and cloud flooring?

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Snowesque

For now I'll take the bubble wand, giant teddy bear, notebook wardrobe, raccoon wallclock and tent for 12 TBT

How would you like to do the exchange? I've never traded TBT before so I might need a quick crash course haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Pepperminterry

What would you charge for just the cinnamoroll sofa, cloud-making machine and New 3DS Isabelle?

Last edited:
2 tbt for just the K.K. 3DS :)

That'd be perfect! How would you like to do the exchange?

That'd be perfect! How would you like to do the exchange?

I can do delivery if it's ok for you.

Oh, also you send someone TBT if you click on "bells" on the left site under someone's profile pic.
A little window pops up where you can type the amount in and send it then to the other user. :)
(to answer your question above)

Last edited:
I can do delivery if it's ok for you.

Oh, also you send someone TBT if you click on "bells" on the left site under someone's profile pic.
A little window pops up where you can type the amount in and send it then to the other user. :)
(to answer your question above)

Yeah sure, would you like me to send the bells before or after the delivery?

Okay awesome, how would you like to do the exchange? I've never traded TBT so I have no clue how to haha

If you could pick up that would be awesome. You can transfer tbt before or after the trade.. Just tap on my bells and choose transfer :)

Hey sorry everyone, my DS still isn't picking up the wifi for some reason, it's never done this before. We may have to try for tomorrow or whatever day is good for you. I feel bad that this happened so inconveniently and I am grateful for your patience.

It's no trouble, sometimes if you remove your network from your 3DS then just put it back in it fixes it.
It's happened to me a few times.

Hey sorry everyone, my DS still isn't picking up the wifi for some reason, it's never done this before. We may have to try for tomorrow or whatever day is good for you. I feel bad that this happened so inconveniently and I am grateful for your patience.

No worries at all! I can hold your item for you.. just vm me when you’re available :) I’ve had that happen to me before, i agree with Snowesque! Good luck getting it to work again

Back