• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

My town is finished! ~ Visit my dream town please ~

How do you visit other towns? Do you have to have the dream suite? I am new to this, been playing for like 2 weeks so getting there lol.

How do you visit other towns? Do you have to have the dream suite? I am new to this, been playing for like 2 weeks so getting there lol.

yes you get the dream suite project after you have finished a public works project and have been mayor for a week, you will find Isabelle sleeping at her desk and she will offer it as an option to build.

then once it's built you talk to Luna, the owner, that you want to dream a town and to input the dream town address. :)

Your town is really lovely. I love the layout and the flowers and all the PWPs.
I would give you my DA but my town is still under construction... and will probably stay that way for another year...
Thank you for the lovely dream.

I really loved your town Arabelle, I would post pictures, but my 3DS has a micro-card and those are hard to get to without the screw-driver DX

So I’ll tell you in words! :D

It’s so pretty! The cherry blossoms floating around made it relaxing, the paths are nice and the placement of PWP are great! So many Rare Flowers that I haven’t breed yet (I suck at hybrid breeding) and wonderful Villagers, It reminds me that I have to update my DA Tomorrow (One of my villagers still has to finish unpacking >.>)

I really loved the 2 Character themed houses, Especially Alice’s, the basement was creepy and the music K.K Dirge made it unsettling, I never heard of that song yet in NL, so it fit the mood.

All in all, I loved your town, I stayed there for quite a few hours (it was 5pm in your game and now its 8pm) though I thought time didn’t move in dreams >.>

(PS. I really loved that Rainbow Screen you had, but I can’t get it normally in my gameplay and I’ve had this for 1 and a half years and haven’t seen it yet, same goes for the throwing beans and those flower furniture I saw in Alice's house.)

Last edited:
Your town is really lovely. I love the layout and the flowers and all the PWPs.
I would give you my DA but my town is still under construction... and will probably stay that way for another year...
Thank you for the lovely dream.

Thank you c: I'd love to see your dream town~ I love visiting all different dream towns even if it's still in WIP. I had my DA since my town was pretty new too xD anyways, thank you for visiting <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really loved your town Arabelle, I would post pictures, but my 3DS has a micro-card and those are hard to get to without the screw-driver DX

So I’ll tell you in words! :D

It’s so pretty! The cherry blossoms floating around made it relaxing, the paths are nice and the placement of PWP are great! So many Rare Flowers that I haven’t breed yet (I suck at hybrid breeding) and wonderful Villagers, It reminds me that I have to update my DA Tomorrow (One of my villagers still has to finish unpacking >.>)

I really loved the 2 Character themed houses, Especially Alice’s, the basement was creepy and the music K.K Dirge made it unsettling, I never heard of that song yet in NL, so it fit the mood.

All in all, I loved your town, I stayed there for quite a few hours (it was 5pm in your game and now its 8pm) though I thought time didn’t move in dreams >.>

(PS. I really loved that Rainbow Screen you had, but I can’t get it normally in my gameplay and I’ve had this for 1 and a half years and haven’t seen it yet, same goes for the throwing beans and those flower furniture I saw in Alice's house.)

Aw thank you for your kind words ^^ if you want i can give you rainbow screen, im sure i have spare ones in my locker along with some otger orderable dlcs. For free of course :3
I'm really glad you enjoyed it. You spent so long just dreaming haha. Oh, the flower set are the ones you can get on weeding day from Leif. Wish i had extra D: anyways, thanks again :blush: Feel free to leave me your DA! I'd love to visit :3

**Oh, I just got the second copy <33 Now I'm busy transferring bells around to get my new town started. I'm so excited to start working on another town ^_^

Last edited:
Bump.. Feel free to leave me your DA ~ Just started my 2nd town a few days ago and I'm thinking of doing a forest themed town.. c: Towns w/ similar theme for inspiration would be nice!

Thank you so much for visiting my town in the other thread :) I'm gonna post a review of your DA here!

First off, I love the tree plaza! It's such a beautiful spot to wake up in with the bamboo and azalea bushes!

A bit random, but I love your map! It's unique, and I'm sure all of these edges will make for wonderful PWP spots! So excited to explore!

Haha we do have similar paths, but I really love how you used the paths! The statue fountain area to the right is a wonderful spot to begin this journey :)

dawn.jpg

Going down, the area next to the town hall is quite nice. I like the mix of paths around it. The flower clock area below it is too pretty not to take a picture! I love the surrounding bushes and flowers!

dawn2.jpg

I think the area around the hot spring PWP is quite beautiful as well! Going down, I love love the area around the campsite! The alternating paths around it are so well done.

dawn3.jpg

The spot with the tire toy PWP is so so cute! I love the two tiles in front of it. Going to the beach, I love the pattern you chose and the consistent flower design along it!

Ah I love love love the picnic blanket PWP area! The snacks you left out go very well with it! Thanks for the coffee :)

dawn4.jpg

Oh god I keep seeing PWP spots I absolutely adore. But I think this next one is my favorite so far :) the fairytale bench with the streetlights! And you can see the windmill in the background! Perfect!

dawn5.jpg

Okay you know what, I take that back, my favorite PWP spot is by the cafe! The wisteria trellis, lighthouse, and log bench just look so amazing here! I wouldn't have thought to put these three PWPs together by the cafe! I love it!

dawn6.jpg

Going back, I absolutely adore the double illuminated heart section!

Going into Arabelle's house now! I love love the outside of it. The indoors is very cute as well! The room with all the outfits is very adorable! I'm in love with the room in the back. It's so fun and playful!

dawn7.jpg

Going into Arabelle's.... wait, are all of them named Arabelle?! Lol omg. Okay going into the Arabelle house with the mermaid exterior... once again your interiors are lovely! I like the use of mannequins in this one! I think the cafe room to the left is my favorite! Ah just kidding, the room upstairs is my favorite! I love the use of different furniture together! :)

dawn8.jpg

Into Alice's house! The first room with the card set and outdoors items is just lovely! Fits with Alice very well :) The whole house is really just wonderful! Well done!

Heading back to the tree plaza, I pass the train station, and I love the placement of the fountain in front of it.

Overall, the placement of every PWP in your town is just lovely, as are your interiors! I honestly don't think I would change a thing! You should feel very proud of yourself for having such a lovely town, and I'm certainly going to keep this one saved for future inspiration! :)

Thank you so much for visiting my town in the other thread :) I'm gonna post a review of your DA here!

View attachment 142916
View attachment 142918
View attachment 142919

Okay you know what, I take that back, my favorite PWP spot is by the cafe! The wisteria trellis, lighthouse, and log bench just look so amazing here! I wouldn't have thought to put these three PWPs together by the cafe! I love it!

View attachment 142920

Overall, the placement of every PWP in your town is just lovely, as are your interiors! I honestly don't think I would change a thing! You should feel very proud of yourself for having such a lovely town, and I'm certainly going to keep this one saved for future inspiration! :)

:blush: thank you so much for visiting!! <3 that was so sweet of you to write me a longg review xD I love all your pictures ^_^ and you look adorable~ I think your hair matches cake dress and flash hairpin really well haha oh I think you went into Juliette's house first lol.. I agree about my map, at first I kinda regretted it cuz the river shape was so bendy / took so much room, but I learned to work around it.. c: (I mainly picked it cuz Retail was close to train station and had only 1 pond xD ) anyways, thank you so much again <33 (and for reviving this thread ahaha)

:blush: thank you so much for visiting!! <3 that was so sweet of you to write me a longg review xD I love all your pictures ^_^ and you look adorable~ I think your hair matches cake dress and flash hairpin really well haha oh I think you went into Juliette's house first lol.. I agree about my map, at first I kinda regretted it cuz the river shape was so bendy / took so much room, but I learned to work around it.. c: (I mainly picked it cuz Retail was close to train station and had only 1 pond xD ) anyways, thank you so much again <33 (and for reviving this thread ahaha)

I think you worked around the map very very well!! It made for a lot of good PWP sections! :D

I saw your town! It's so cute, and it seems so very well thought out! I loved the overall placement of your PWPs, and the flowers, the paths you chose, all very beautiful :) lol I'm very envious xD must've been a lot of work (with everything you have, wow).

The address for my town is 4500-5941-1480 if you (or anyone) is interested. It's still in the WIP stage and I change things a lot.

Back