Bells

what is it?

a sprite sheet.

who made it?

me.

i love it...

what do you guys think... its the first of a ton of them, im going all out

B)

im working on a second, everyone can feel free to use this, i think its got great potential in a game or something, and credit is awsomely cool... but not nessisary >_> i just think it would be awsome to see someone use it in a game, then find "fish" on the credits XD

anyway yeah, im still working on it, i just wanted to show everyone part one of it... im going to be really busy making the rest, and the rest of this one

:)

so, what do you guys think?

****COMMING SOON!****

i havent named it yet, but im getting there... im thinking "spider" or something...

if I learn enough action script. (I wont need to learn too much more) I could definatly make a game using those sprites

;) .

JJRamone2 said:
if I learn enough action script. (I wont need to learn too much more) I could definatly make a game using those sprites

;) .
sweet... that would be like, the coolest thing ever...

if you've ever played that game... i think it was called Blue Max, on the Atari, its the type of thing these sprites would be awsome for

thats pretty cool!...i've drawn similar stuff, but never been able to digitalize it.

PIRANHA2 said:
JJRamone2 said:

;) .

if you've ever played that game... i think it was called Blue Max, on the Atari, its the type of thing these sprites would be awsome for

yeah I could make something like RADIEN X

JJRamone2 said:
PIRANHA2 said:
JJRamone2 said:

;) .

i completely blame you for getting me addicted to that v_v

:p

yeah, something like that.

PIRANHA2 said:
JJRamone2 said:
PIRANHA2 said:
JJRamone2 said:

;) .

i completely blame you for getting me addicted to that v_v

yeah, something like that.

Im addicted to it also, so yes, you can blame me

:eek:

i just made the army men for it

yes, they are small... but thats because they fit with the size of the ships

Yeah that ship is ok but i still love the one I got from RitaLee
excalibur2-1.jpg

THat was on my first time on a chat thread in power on when I was a newb on the forums, she was very nice, I am sad she left...

DarthGohan1 said:
smarttech would like that one, he's a star trek fan.
oh... dont... tempt me...

now im going to start calling him treky...

like "techy" only, yeah...

Back