My Overall View

The_Werewolf_Link

Bells
This place doesn't suck, if I said that I would be lying, but there are a few things you could change:
  • Work on the skin a bit.
  • Allow everyone to reply to topics on The Bulletin Board.
  • Allow ALL members to edit or you WILL have double posters.

1) Storm will do so.
2) That would not be good... Bulletin Boards are for announcments, not discussions.
3) When new ranks come, editing will be much lower.

Well, I think that The Bulleting Board is a place where Admins and Mod announce things, not a place where the members can chat about them. There should be threads for that. And, as for the editing thing, when we have our new ranks come, it will be lowered than it currently is, but you will not start out with it. And, before you get angry at me, I didn't make this up, blame the Admins. They're the ones pulling the strings on stuff like this.

Glad I could help.

^_^

Also, I think that the what not to suggest might need to be updated...

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Well, I think that The Bulleting Board is a place where Admins and Mod announce things, not a place where the members can chat about them. There should be threads for that. And, as for the editing thing, when we have our new ranks come, it will be lowered than it currently is, but you will not start out with it. And, before you get angry at me, I didn't make this up, blame the Admins. They're the ones pulling the strings on stuff like this.

Glad I could help.

^_^

the buttiten board should allow posts, it allows feed back, and you know what is crappy about your post, you guys chat in them, you make posts we DON'T WANT TO READ

BAMBAM! said:
Sorry there are saying they are working on the ranks but really they aren't

:)
Don't listen to Bam, we are. It's just something that you can't put together in one day, it takes time.
no, it is ture, they are remined all the time

it takes one day.

BAMBAM! said:

Glad I could help.

^_^

the buttiten board should allow posts, it allows feed back, and you know what is crappy about your post, you guys chat in them, you make posts we DON'T WANT TO READ
We chatted in them before we agreed not to, though.

I just got started on it again.....it takes one day, so what if you have work to do, one post a rough draft, all edit until you can't edit no more, then fix it.

BAMBAM! said:

Glad I could help.

^_^

Huh? We do not, we just announce things. Plus, we're not forcing you to read the board.

Bulerias said:
BAMBAM! said:

Glad I could help.

^_^

thats bul....

BAMBAM! said:
BAMBAM! said:
Sorry there are saying they are working on the ranks but really they aren't

:)
Don't listen to Bam, we are. It's just something that you can't put together in one day, it takes time.
no, it is ture, they are remined all the time

it takes one day.
Yes, it would take one day. If you want us to release crappy ranks.

BAMBAM! said:
Bulerias said:
BAMBAM! said:

Glad I could help.

^_^

thats bul....
BAMBAM, ENOUGH. We recently agreed not to chat in them.

BAMBAM! said:

Glad I could help.

^_^

Huh? We do not, we just announce things. Plus, we're not forcing you to read the board.
Then why is it there, aren't we supossed too?

It has the rules, to be a good member you have too :|

Bulerias said:
BAMBAM! said:
Bulerias said:
BAMBAM! said:

Glad I could help.

^_^

thats bul....
Yes, we did. I will not do that too, if I ever did. If I did, and I don't remember, I would like to apologize.

Bulerias said:
BAMBAM! said:
Bulerias said:
BAMBAM! said:

Glad I could help.

^_^

thats bul....
You did it a cupple of days ago :|

And smart it is your choice to make crappy ranks.

BAMBAM! said:
BAMBAM! said:

Glad I could help.

^_^

Then why is it there, aren't we supossed too?

It has the rules, to be a good member you have too :|
Well, you can read it if you want, that's just where we announce new things. Plus, there's a link to the rules at the home page of TBT Forums, if you didn't know.

BAMBAM! said:
Bulerias said:
BAMBAM! said:
Bulerias said:
BAMBAM! said:

Glad I could help.

^_^

thats bul....
You did it a cupple of days ago :|

And smart it is your choice to make crappy ranks.
Hey, don't involve me in this rank thing. I'm not the one making the ranks, I'm helping out. The Admins do most of it.

Back