• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

My New Wallpaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bacon Boy

Zelda Informer Podcaster
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Dusty Scroll
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pear (Fruit)
ど
う
森
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
wallpaper1.png
</div>

Dug from TBT's Website

Credits to SL92

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
vanessa_hudgens_3-1024.jpg
</div>

Like mine?

My wallpaper = TBT in a nutshell (quote from Psychonaut)

34dfoy9.jpg
</div>

a bit outdated, but... idc xD

also:

oa9d8z.jpg
</div>

Bacon Boy said:
wallpaper1.png
</div>

Dug from TBT's Website

Credits to SL92
I was so going to use that, but then I realized it's way too small for my computer screen.

lold at the hand drawn art, though. lol.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>My WP</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
desktopxl.jpg
</div>

also, smug, the trawll face should be higher/bigger/larger on the avatar. lols, though.

Psychonaut said:
Bacon Boy said:
wallpaper1.png
</div>

Dug from TBT's Website

Credits to SL92
I was so going to use that, but then I realized it's way too small for my computer screen.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>My WP</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
desktopxl.jpg
</div>

also, smug, the trawll face should be higher/bigger/larger on the avatar. lols, though.
tell me, what's the full name of that "the embodime" folder? hmm...
The Bell Tree server? wat

also, nice WP lol

Smugleaf said:
Psychonaut said:
Bacon Boy said:
wallpaper1.png
</div>

Dug from TBT's Website

Credits to SL92

desktopxl.jpg
</div>

also, nice WP lol
embodiment of scarlet devil, and perfect cherry blossom. they're touhou games. :3

the bell tree server WAS a tf2 server... until my computer decided it didn't like being a dedicated server. ;-;

Smugleaf said:

34dfoy9.jpg
</div>

also:

oa9d8z.jpg
</div>
My old one's in there!

Smugleaf said:

34dfoy9.jpg
</div>

also:

oa9d8z.jpg
</div>
Travis, you're blocking my eye D:.

This is my wallpaper I just put on
heavy.jpg
</div>

K.K.Slider said:
This is my wallpaper I just put on
heavy.jpg
</div>
ee eem heevee weepeenz gee?

Since people are posting their wallpapers, here's mine. c:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>I <3 Tokidoki</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
zehmoofia.png
</div>

Psychonaut said:
Smugleaf said:
Psychonaut said:
Bacon Boy said:
wallpaper1.png
</div>

Dug from TBT's Website

Credits to SL92

desktopxl.jpg
</div>

also, nice WP lol
embodiment of scarlet devil, and perfect cherry blossom. they're touhou games. :3

the bell tree server WAS a tf2 server... until my computer decided it didn't like being a dedicated server. ;-;
that's what i thought :D the only thing i really know touhou is for its epic music XD

Smugleaf said:
Psychonaut said:
Smugleaf said:
Psychonaut said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
wallpaper1.png
</div><div class='spoiler_toggle'>My WP</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
desktopxl.jpg
</div>

also, nice WP lol

that's what i thought :D the only thing i really know touhou is for its epic music XD
I love touhou especially U.N Owen was her

Smugleaf said:

34dfoy9.jpg
</div>

also:

oa9d8z.jpg
</div>
Mine is in there :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back