• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

My new graphic shop

Sporge27

Retired Staff
Bells
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Cake
Red Candy
I don't know why but a few topics oin power on where mentioning this.

So I was wondering....
Who is going to try it out?
I want to but I don't know much about it.
Please fill me in!

I just got something called GIMP. It can do anyhting but animation.. actually maybe it can..

Does anyone else have it?

Can you make me a sig? Just do whatever you like, any size; make it however you want.

Ok, I put htis together pretty fast:

5f81fbc0.png

arg.. I forgot an 8....

Hmm... the centering needs work and you forgot an "8"... Why am I not surprised?

:p

i've got GIMP

:) im not very good with it, but i DID, accidentaly make an animatio with it

:p not a very good one... but it was an animation... only problem is i didn't want it to be one

so yeah... you should probably read all the readme's.... thats what i didn't do

PIRANHA2 said:
i've got GIMP

:p not a very good one... but it was an animation... only problem is i didn't want it to be one

Was that with the Snake signature?

PIRANHA2 said:
i've got GIMP

Actually theres a lot I dont understand either...

STORM, you don't do anything at all, and you can't even find time to make me a sig!.... haha, j/k. I know, you are probably busy. Take your time!

I heard it starts in July.

What I meant was people in the Power on had some topics on it the past few days.
(let's face it summer is almost here!)

Just wondering who is thinking of doing it.

Back