• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Giveaway My Melody Set

Status
Not open for further replies.
aaa omg this is lije rly cool of u

i want the items bc they are cute. im planning on using them along w some other new items (if i can buy some from some1 rip) to make a kinda pastel n cute room in a character's house which will fit th theme of the character. im kinda planning on making her cute and horror-like (lol overused idea i knowwww but )''': let me live my dream) w/ a bunch of typically cute things n then just kinda putting axes or w/e in th basement
rip this sounds reaLLY lame but .,, i just .. i think it would look pretty cool .. i hope ;w;

This is so sweet of you to do!

When I was a kid I remember being captivated by the Sanrio characters. I rewatched the fairy tale re-enactments countless times ans dreamed that I could travel through dimensions like Mimi and Kitty in a hot air balloon. I've always loved how cheerful and huggable the characters are. They remind me of simpler times, before drama, depression, homework, and responsibility. I love having cute things around me to remind me that just because I'm older, I'm still a kid at heart. There's no age that requires me to stop loving Hello Kitty and her friends. My Melody has held a special place in my heart especially. I love rabbits. I had two when I was younger. They were sisters and both lived a long time but eventually passed on. We named them Daisy and Butterfly and they had drastically polar personalities. Butterfly was my sister's rabbit and was obnoxious and brave. I had Daisy, and she was shy and extremely sweet, jusy like My Melody. I know that having the furniture set would remind me of them.

It's really neat that you're having a giveaway and I hope that you have a great day!

Thanks for this giveaway! I really want the set because I too have loved Sanrio for such a long time, I still have all my old toys and a Melody baby blanket that my Mom got at the baby shower. :) I've been redecorating my AC:NL house since the update, and Melody has always been my favorite. This is similar to when I gave a away my Melody plush to a Christmas child program, just like you're giving away your My Melody furniture! It's so sweet and thanks for the offer :)

Hi! Thank you so much for this, so kind of you. <3

I'm looking for this set so I can surprise my mum and give her it. Her and myself have been hunting for this set since the release but it's appearing difficult to find. She thinks the set is super adorable and I'd just love to be able to suprise her with it. ^^

thanks for this giveaway, RNG giveaways suck sometimes so these kinds are a breath of fresh air.

Firstly to be honest My Melody isn't on my toplist of Sanrio characters, not the biggest fan of pink haha.
But my older sister loves her because she is pink and I would love to win her a set as a surprise.
But like I said earlier I myself don't particularly like her so I'm not sure if entering on someone's behalf counts ; v;

Entre me, please. :)

I love the design of the set My Melody, it's very sweet and cute ! :blush:
And I wish decorate my room with the Melody set. ^^

Thank you very much. :3

Simple and sweet! I think we have a winner folks! Thank you everything for entering! I'll be sure to have another giveaway soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back