My idea...

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Bells
Yeah, an admin making a suggestion; wierd, eh?

:p

So now.... maybe we can have clans of some sorts... and then we can have the clans go to war and things... It'll be sorta like a forum-wide RP. You know, like Warrior clans, Pirate Clans, Assasin Clans, things like that. It might be fun....

BULERIAS said:
Yeah, an admin making a suggestion; wierd, eh?

So now.... maybe we can have clans of some sorts... and then we can have the clans go to war and things... It'll be sorta like a forum-wide RP. You know, like Warrior clans, Pirate Clans, Assasin Clans, things like that. It might be fun....
I like it. If so, I call Star Wars!!!

Oh yeah... Here's some ideas for rules:

Only allowed to own one clan. Join as many as you want, but you can only own/co-own one.

Wars are only allowed if the two owners agree to war. Any uncalled for wars are closed....

Just some ideas.

UltraByte said:
BAMBAM! said:
The Spriters clan ....hmmm that kind of roles of the tounge :r
Ooh... I want that one, too... But I'd rather have Star Wars.
We can have different clans, if this idea works, of course. Star Wars clans, Spriters clans, Zelda clans... anything. If this works, we'll make an official poll about it.

UltraByte said:
BAMBAM! said:
The Spriters clan ....hmmm that kind of roles of the tounge :r
Ooh... I want that one, too... But I'd rather have Star Wars.
We can have different clans, if this idea works, of course. Star Wars clans, Spriters clans, Zelda clans... anything. If this works, we'll make an official poll about it.

UltraByte said:
Oh yeah... Here's some ideas for rules:

Only allowed to own one clan. Join as many as you want, but you can only own/co-own one.

Wars are only allowed if the two owners agree to war. Any uncalled for wars are closed....

Just some ideas.
Those sound good.... I'll think about everything you said!

BAMBAM! said:
I like it but I think in the first post the owner should choose if they have to make an agreement before some one attacks them.
Okay. That's good, too. I really like this idea. You should make a Clan board in the Chat category., if we use this idea.

UltraByte said:
BAMBAM! said:
I like it but I think in the first post the owner should choose if they have to make an agreement before some one attacks them.
Okay. That's good, too. I really like this idea. You should make a Clan board in the Chat category., if we use this idea.
OK.... yeah, if we go through with the clans, we'll have a specific board for them, maybe even a whole category....

BAMBAM! said:
make a clan index and put boards inside it, lets have us 5(meaning us three and Bast and Storm) test it out.
Eh, I think I'll have to ask STORM about this first...

BULERIAS said:
UltraByte said:
BAMBAM! said:
OK.... yeah, if we go through with the clans, we'll have a specific board for them, maybe even a whole category....
Whole Category... Good idea. That way we can have HQs, War Grounds, and other things in it.

Back