• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

My hacked town tree maze!

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you have a dream address instead? o:

Unfortunately, I dont.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So group 1 had to start over because of complications, so it maybe a little until I can bring group 2 in.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I join group 2? I need inspiration for my hacks :3

Added you to group 2!

- - - Post Merge - - -

If You'd like to come and I didnt add you, please vm me about that :D

Can I come over too? I'll be adding you now~

Alright so I have to remove some rafflesias from my town before starting, they're spawning for some reason.

Umm what is Rafflesia's

HNI_0021A.JPG

Updated the op with groups, now accepting members in group 3 . just about to open gates.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright, so since people keep just not coming Im just gonna start pulling people from the next groups.

alright next group can come

- - - Post Merge - - -

So since the wifi cut out I'll open again..

Alright so I decided that This group was the last one for today, so i'll resume letting people in tomorrow. Thanks to everyone that came!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back