My gameplay commentaries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now this is what you were working on while you said you were getting the good scenes.

OFF TOPIC You owe me Pear. I died during the mission on Legendary and you said save while you get on the helicopter. it so happened that I got to the end of the whole mission where you get to enable something and it sends you off to mission 3. So you owe me that helmet Pear.

Nic said:
Now this is what you were working on while you said you were getting the good scenes.

OFF TOPIC You owe me Pear. I died during the mission on Legendary and you said save while you get on the helicopter. it so happened that I got to the end of the whole mission where you get to enable something and it sends you off to mission 3. So you owe me that helmet Pear.
No, I said before the helicopter. :p
But you can get the award on any level.

Pear said:
Nic said:

Darn. Looks like I'll have to replay the first mission because I completely suck at Halo.

Nic said:
Pear said:
Nic said:

Darn. Looks like I'll have to replay the first mission because I completely suck at Halo.
If you're going for a legendary play through, you can do it on any level.

Pear said:
Nic said:
Pear said:
Nic said:

If you're going for a legendary play through, you can do it on any level.
I know but I want that helmet. The first level is the easiest because you can just let them all do the work and you can sit back and watch some TV.

kalinn said:
Shout out to the night owls, yes?
:D
holy crap I totally forgot about the night owls.

does anyone have that damn owl pic with the owls and the usernames?

@thread: I can't think of any criticism, but I guess you could try to relax a bit more like hell said.

NikoKing said:
kalinn said:

@thread: I can't think of any criticism, but I guess you could try to relax a bit more like hell said.
Yeah, my nervousness led to tenseness/stuttering.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Pear said:
NikoKing said:
kalinn said:

Yeah, my nervousness led to tenseness/stuttering.

Thanks for the feedback guys.
np, and there's honestly nothing to be nervous about :p . at least you don't have a pre-pubescent voice (you'd probably get flamed or something)

NikoKing said:
kalinn said:

lawlpear.png

Also, that is very true.
Make like jokes and stuff. and cuss at the game a couple of times.
like when AndyB said *censored.3.0* nuggets or whatever XD

Your voice is a little too deep. No I don't want OMEHGEE LOL FUN GAYME but it's a little boring sounding, something to think about nice over-all video man.

kalinn said:
Also, that is very true.
Make like jokes and stuff. and cuss at the game a couple of times.
like when AndyB said *censored.3.0* nuggets or whatever XD
When I did what now? /confused

And I'd say much what Hellsing did, try to relax and speak as you would.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back