Purple Balloon
Purple Balloon
Toy Hammer
Dreamy Party Popper
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Tulip
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
MrMr_Luigi_signature-1.jpg
</div>

I know it isn't good at all, but it's my first one. Comments, criticism, and rating please.

I seem to focus more on the eye thing more than Luigi. It's good, for a beginner.

Nook said:
I seem to focus more on the eye thing more than Luigi. It's good, for a beginner.
Yeah, I couldn't figure out what I should do with it. I used GIMP, which I haven't used.

The text doesn't work and the colors don't blend well. It's pretty plain. But it's good for your first sig! Nice job.

Try adjusting the background to become more oriented with the render. Some examples of this would be changing the blues to greens, adding some brushwork over Luigi, with general restrictions of course. Don't just cover him with a transparent C4D. Keep him in view without losing him. Blur and sharpen areas realistically. This will give you the illusion of depth that will dramatically enhance the signature. Experiment with centering Luigi, and the text. This will further point the focal attention to him. The text should be small, simple, and complement the overall style of the signature, which seems to be a simple vector-esque thing.

I do enjoy a good Luigi signature. Keep up the good work, and keep experimenting, you've good a good head start.

m12 said:
Try adjusting the background to become more oriented with the render. Some examples of this would be changing the blues to greens, adding some brushwork over Luigi, with general restrictions of course. Don't just cover him with a transparent C4D. Keep him in view without losing him. Blur and sharpen areas realistically. This will give you the illusion of depth that will dramatically enhance the signature. Experiment with centering Luigi, and the text. This will further point the focal attention to him. The text should be small, simple, and complement the overall style of the signature, which seems to be a simple vector-esque thing.

I do enjoy a good Luigi signature. Keep up the good work, and keep experimenting, you've good a good head start.
I'm just glad everyone is saying I have got a good head start/not bad for my first!

I'll play around with GIMP, figure it all out. :) Thanks!

Good job MrMr, that's really good for a first sig! ^_^

I like it :')
it's great that you're actually trying to make a sig, i never bothered to do so :yay:

Back