My Bride is a Mermaid

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaMan

I am Cave Johnson.
Bells
Have you guys seen "My Bride is a Mermaid"?

Its a really cool anime, you should check it out.

In a perfect world where Tyeforce is actually a robot...

Where I know and play tennis with John Travolta...

Where beauty is actually only skin deep...

Where I drive a helicopter to work every day except for the days I feel like flying my fighter jet...

...and one where I'm a mod.

I would ban the shit out of Omegaman for creating duplicate threads, and for being a generic mental patient, temp-ban anyone who posted in the dupe thread and temp-ban anyone else who posted in this thread after he posted the dupe thread.
I would then post a smart-assed comment in this thread, move it to the read only "Trash Can" subfolder (That I had created upon modship) so that intelligible people can sit back, laugh, and marvel at the lunacy that is the thread trends and innate shit that is posted within them.

...too bad nothing's perfect.

Hellsingrunner said:
In a perfect world where Tyeforce is actually a robot...

Where I know and play tennis with John Travolta...

Where beauty is actually only skin deep...

Where I drive a helicopter to work every day except for the days I feel like flying my fighter jet...

...and one where I'm a mod.

I would ban the shit out of Omegaman for creating duplicate threads, and for being a generic mental patient, temp-ban anyone who posted in the dupe thread and temp-ban anyone else who posted in this thread after he posted the dupe thread.
I would then post a smart-assed comment in this thread, move it to the read only "Trash Can" subfolder (That I had created upon modship) so that intelligible people can sit back, laugh, and marvel at the lunacy that is the thread trends and innate shit that is posted within them.

...too bad nothing's perfect.
Well, thats great Ringo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back