r00st3r3

Soul Eater
Bells
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Red Cosmos
Red Cosmos
So I get off of work and go to relax with a little bit of Animal Crossing New Leaf. First thing I like to do is get the 411 from the villagers. So I go up to Stitches and say "Sup yo". He replies back with FU, how's life. I thought it was a little strange but played it off anyway. So we hung out a little had some pizza and some beers until Stitches had one to many and started getting belligerent. So I knocked him with my net and he passed out in the yard.

Off to the next villager. I see Coco and say "How's it hanging". She replies back with FU, do you know what time it is. So I give her the time and she goes off trying to catch bugs or something. I walked off wondering why the villagers are starting with FU. I don't remember putting that as their greeting.

So I see Willow just handing out by the Abel Sisters Store and decide to go talk to her. "How's life treating you?" I asked. Willow replied FU, just dandy. At this point I was starting to get upset and told her I didn't like that greeting that everyone some how picked up. She says "It is not a greeting, it is code". I am like "Code for what?" And she says "Code for Forgot Underwear. I stated "How do you know I forgot my underwear?" Willow says, "Because silly you also forgot your pants!"

Back