MW2

David

Bells
Is such a terrible game, sick of the random ass danger close rpgs propelling across the map into my face. Oh, and id I mention, the OMA flaw still hasn't been fixed, noob tubes suck, predator missiles should be replaced with a; pick one person off the list to kill kill streak,the m9 and mg4 show up as red dots on the radar when silenced, the fals shots aren't aligned with the red dot sight, and the m9 shots aren't aligned when using a tac knife?

Back to Cod 4, 'till Black Ops and Reach come out.

As soon as I got BFBC2, the first thing I noticed was that I didn't feel the need to constantly scream at the TV. I had a game where I was screwing around and being a suicide medic. I got 60+ revives, 0 kills and 35 deaths. I got the top in the match of 24 people, by far. That's the thing about this game, it rewards you for being a team player. In MW2 you're basically expected to be a lone wolf rambo, and completely ignore the objective.

Pear said:
As soon as I got BFBC2, the first thing I noticed was that I didn't feel the need to constantly scream at the TV. I had a game where I was screwing around and being a suicide medic. I got 60+ revives, 0 kills and 35 deaths. I got the top in the match of 24 people, by far. That's the thing about this game, it rewards you for being a team player. In MW2 you're basically expected to be a lone wolf rambo, and completely ignore the objective.
Yeah BC2 is good, been playing that along with CoD 4. CoD 4 was near perfect, all they needed to do was improve a few small things and It would've been fine.

Sorry i deleted you btw, my friends list filled up, and I needed room for people i regularly play with, but if you're playing BC2, I'd be willing to add/play some games with you again. I managed to get my list down to like 40 and people I add now, i don't intend on taking 'em off.

David said:
Pear said:
Yeah BC2 is good, been playing that along with CoD 4. CoD 4 was near perfect, all they needed to do was improve a few small things and It would've been fine.

Sorry i deleted you btw, my friends list filled up, and I needed room for people i regularly play with, but if you're playing BC2, I'd be willing to add/play some games with you again. I managed to get my list down to like 40 and people I add now, i don't intend on taking 'em off.
Yeah, sounds good. :D

Other problems:
No recoil = assault rifle snipers
Lag
Disconnections
Commando
Spas 12 is a sniper shotgun compared to others
AA-12 extended mags = a lawn mower
Single model range isn't patched
Care packages = boxes of skill
Scavenger = unlimited noob tubes and rpgs
Maps suck
Stimulus package sucks and is over-priced
Tar-21 and f2000 red dot sights still works during an EMP
Rock glitch on fuel
FFA is unplayable due to boosters

I think you are (or may be) talking about the red dot sight on the TAR-21. The reason it doesn't go out during EMPs is because it does not use electronics. The same goes for the F2000.

Mino said:
I think you are (or may be) talking about the red dot sight on the TAR-21. The reason it doesn't go out during EMPs is because it does not use electronics. The same goes for the F2000.
What's the deal with everything else going out then?

Also, if the following are actually fully fixed, i may play this game again.
-OMA flaw, which gives you unlimited tubes and w/e else you want
-The M9 with tac knife's iron sights are off, they shoot below the tip. The M9 with any other attachment is fine.
-The M9 with Silencer will still show you as a red dot on the mini map when fired.
-The MG4 with Silencer will still show you as a red dot on the mini map when fired.
-The M240 with Silencer will still show you as a red dot on the mini map when fired.
-The MG4's iron sights are off, they shoot WAY below where the tip is.
-The MG4 with grip seems to actually give slightly MORE recoil than without it.
-The FAL with Red Dot Sight is very off, the bullet lands to the bottom right of the dot.
-The Desert Eagle's sights are off.
-The M93 Raffica's ironsights are off and shoot to the right of the tip. They also seem to be slightly off with other sights too.
-Sentry gun, doesn't add to your current killstreak.

room-full-of-people-who-care-31548-1265753690-30.jpg

David said:
Mino said:
Because... the EMP knocks out all electronic devices? At least in the unrealistic, Hollywood version of the world it does.

I used to get really pissed at random nuances in the game as well, but after I started playing games like Team Fortress 2 and CounterStrike: Source on the Mac, I've learned to just deal with it.

On an unrelated note, people who play on PC make XBox gamers seem like nancies, skill wise.

Fabioisonfire said:
I used to get really pissed at random nuances in the game as well, but after I started playing games like Team Fortress 2 and CounterStrike: Source on the Mac, I've learned to just deal with it.

On an unrelated note, people who play on PC make XBox gamers seem like nancies, skill wise.
Because every console hates each-other. Along with the gamers.

Mino said:
David said:
Mino said:
Because... the EMP knocks out all electronic devices? At least in the unrealistic, Hollywood version of the world it does.
I mean like every single other gun having its sights go out.

Back