Back in MW2

Dimitri Petrenko

Get on the point maggots!
Bells
User Title Color Change
After quiting MW2 and went back to playing Nazi Zombies for 3 months or more i got a bit bored of zombies soo i decided to try MW2

I admit after i played about 5 matches i did some rape and started to actually like the game i previously ranted about.
I decided i wanted to make a list of some positives and negatives about the game before it dies and is replaced by black ops

Positives
Callsign is great
Good variety of weapons
Good variety of attachments
Cool camoflauges ( Red tiger is smexy)
Kill streaks can be fun but then again there not (Ill explain later) Most of the perks are good
Maps are quite intresting

Negatives
Certain perks (Commando mainly) Campaign seems short, lacks co-op and a sniper mission (Contigency doesnt count)
Special ops is nothing compared to Zombies
Map packs over priced
Ump45 is whored
The sniper rifles seem to be made to quick scope
Maps promote camping
Nuke cam be annoying ( Ill explain if you ask me )
Map packs are too expensive for what have they have to offer
Edit: WTF i forgot boostin

Overall its a ok game but i much more prefer W@W and COD 4

Don't be surprised a lot of people are like this (David for example), who "hate" the game for a couple of months, then decide to play it only to figure out that they enjoy it. Also tl;dr.

Positives:
Cool Soundtrack
Spec Ops
Fun with Friends

Negatives:
Campaign
Useless Attachments
BOOSTERS
THOUSANDS OF LARGES MAPS, ONE SMALL ONE
Map Packs Full of Suck
Multiplayer in General
SHOTGUNZ

MW2 is a great game but the boosting & quick scoping happens so much its about sad. Plus tons of people hack the game & get all the way up in rank, thats what I loved most about MW was that your rank meant something, now all I see are 10th prestige people & the people with low ranks are the actual good ones....really hope they dont mess that up in Black Ops...

Tom said:
Positives:
Cool Soundtrack
Spec Ops
Fun with Friends

Negatives:
Campaign
Useless Attachments
BOOSTERS
Map Packs Full of Suck
Multiplayer in General
SHOTGUNZ
I agree, minus campaign. What it lacked in story originality it made up for in pure action and production value quality.

Xerntt said:
MW2 is a great game but the boosting & quick scoping happens so much its about sad. Plus tons of people hack the game & get all the way up in rank, thats what I loved most about MW was that your rank meant something, now all I see are 10th prestige people & the people with low ranks are the actual good ones....really hope they dont mess that up in Black Ops...
MW has plenty of hacked ranks.

I played this game recently, my friend lent it to me, i wanted to try that free arcade game thing. it wasn't AS bad as I remembered, but at the same time it just feels boring now. all the maps suck, whether or not you do well i sooo inconsistent, it's not even worth playing. we'll see about black ops, I'm making the decision on whether or not i'm getting it once i see the sept 1st trailer. there's plenty of other games coming out like assassins creed brotherhood, and gears of war 3, i considered getting medal of honor, but that looks like a clunky piece of *censored.2.0*.

Tom said:
Positives:
Cool Soundtrack
Spec Ops
Fun with Friends

Negatives:
Campaign
Useless Attachments
BOOSTERS
Map Packs Full of Suck
Multiplayer in General
SHOTGUNZ
I kinda like bigger maps soo can flank and bigger maps have more spawn points

P.s i didnt put bad respawns on the list because all COD games have it

VantagE said:
MoH is going to kick butt, was in the BETA. and single player is going to be amazing.
It looks nice. It combines the high framerate and crispness of MW2 with the amazing lighting, color, and destructive environments of BFBC2.

Pear said:
VantagE said:
MoH is going to kick butt, was in the BETA. and single player is going to be amazing.
It looks nice. It combines the high framerate and crispness of MW2 with the amazing lighting, color, and destructive environments of BFBC2.
MoH doesn't run at 60 fps

David said:
Pear said:
VantagE said:
Oh wow xD.

David said:
Pear said:
VantagE said:
Dont know where you are getting that information from, yes MoH runs at about 60FPS.

VantagE said:
David said:
Pear said:
VantagE said:
Dont know where you are getting that information from, yes MoH runs at about 60FPS.
No, it does not. It clearly runs at about half of that.

Animefan said:
Black ops is gonna be great espicially with the retuturning WAW zombie maps remade
They actually finish them for Black Ops? Damn disappointed when I saw how much stuff never made it to the final map, like the Ammo Machines. Those would have been so damn helpful, especially in Der Riese.

Tom said:
Animefan said:
Black ops is gonna be great espicially with the retuturning WAW zombie maps remade
They actually finish them for Black Ops? Damn disappointed when I saw how much stuff never made it to the final map, like the Ammo Machines. Those would have been so damn helpful, especially in Der Riese.
Oh yeah i heard of thosse ammo machines.. problem is you have to get ether the Hardened or Prestige editon for the upgraded maps

Animefan said:
Tom said:
Animefan said:
Oh yeah i heard of thosse ammo machines.. problem is you have to get ether the Hardened or Prestige editon for the upgraded maps
But are they completed or is it the same maps from WaW? I mean if I'm paying that much for things I already had and are in no way finished like before, then why the hell should I pay for em? The avatar/home crap isn't good enough for $20 bucks and neither is that medal/keyring.

Tom said:
Animefan said:
Tom said:
Animefan said:
But are they completed or is it the same maps from WaW? I mean if I'm paying that much for things I already had and are in no way finished like before, then why the hell should I pay for em? The avatar/home crap isn't good enough for $20 bucks and neither is that medal/keyring.
They are definately upgraded with:
Better graphics
ammo matic
guns from black ops multiplayer
Verruckt glitches fixed

Animefan said:
Tom said:
Animefan said:
Tom said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
They are definately upgraded with:
Better graphics
ammo matic
guns from black ops multiplayer
Verruckt glitches fixed
Where was it confirmed? D:

Back