• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Giveaway Museum Cleanout! (DLC's, Furniture, Gyroids, Clothing, etc!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sapphpie

Bells
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (350) +
Hi everyone! Here's my first giveaway! Special thanks to Rere808 for allowing me to do this! :) There are a bunch of stuff I want to get rid of, so I'm giving them away for free!

Anyway, I will allow as many people as possible to take home FIVE items of their choice. Here are some guidelines:

1. DO NOT step outside the train station area unless told to do so.
2. DO NOT catalog any items. If I catch you doing so, then I will turn off the wi-fi.
3. DO NOT pick up more than 5 items.
4. DO NOT steal flowers or anything outside the train station area. Also, WALK, don't run.
5. Each person will only have 2 minutes to get what they want. Once the 2 minutes are up (will be timed using a timer), I will drop the session.
6. One person in my town at a time. It makes it easier to watch over people. When one person has come and gone, I will post in this thread to notify the next person to come to my town.
7. Even if you have me added as a friend already, please do not come to my town until its your turn. It wouldn't be fair to everyone else.
8. I will go in order by post number.
9. I can't guarantee that everyone will get something because eventually items will run out, so I apologize in advance if you don't get to pick up some free stuff.

There are a few things that I need to take care of, so for now, if you'd like to secure your place in line then provide your character name and town name (if you don't then your post will not be counted). :) I will bump up the thread when I'm ready to let people in.

GIVEAWAY WILL BEGIN AT 6:00 PM CST or when TEN PEOPLE have at least signed up! Which ever comes first~

My town name is Tater

List:

1. kyasarin (Done)
2. GunsOverBeauty
3. kamiyan89 (Done)
4. Sansa22 (Done)
5. Cou (Done)
6. Geoshi (Done)
7. Swiftstream
8. J087 (Done)
9. jlee102083 (Done)
10. mayoraydin (Next)

Last edited:
what time are you going to start this? want to take a nap xD, thanks for doing this

Town name: sta rita
Mayor: Kamiyan

what time are you going to start this? want to take a nap xD, thanks for doing this

Town name: sta rita
Mayor: Kamiyan

Probably between 5:30PM and 6:00PM CST. I have to drop some stuff over to someone's town.

Also, everyone that has posted so far has been added to the list!

Last edited:
Hehe, the timer xD And may I enter please :)

Town Name: Merry
Mayor: Nicole

Hehe, the timer xD And may I enter please :)

Town Name: Merry
Mayor: Nicole

Lol, yes! Thank you again for that. :)

Once I have at least 10 people, I will start! If you don't happen to be here when I announce your name, and the giveaway is still going on, then feel free to post in the thread and I will give you priority.

Last edited:
Added! 4 more people and we can start. :) I've update the amount of stuff everyone can get to 5!

It's okay! I'm going to get things going now. I see Cou and Geoshi online so they can go first since the others seems to be offline...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gonna open my gates!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back