• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Museum 2nd Floor - What Do You Use Your Rooms For?

Luna_Solara

Lost in LalaLand...
Bells
Mailbox
Yellow Cosmos
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
Tasty Cake
Happy Home Designer Token
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Red Candy
Green Candy
Yellow Candy
So I've been wondering what everyone else does with their rooms in the Museum on the 2nd floor?

Personally, I was using mine for extra storage, but now I use one for a 7/11, one's a birthday party room where I can host birthday parties for friends, one of them I want to make into a "Rome" inspired room (from the HBO show) and the last room is a closet lol.

Last edited:
I turned all four of mine into themed "shops" (Ore Mine, Garden Shoppe, Shoe Store, and FD Furnishings)

I had a thread in Re-Tail for awhile, letting people "shop" in my town (shop is in quotes because technically I was giving them away), and it was really popular the first day, but by day 2 no one cared. lol

I use one as a closet.

One is an ocean themed room with a few fish and wetsuits and island stuff.

One is a fossil room with the fossil models I've been having Cyrus make.

The last is a storage room for ores and a few hybrids since I had a few stolen. I keep 2 of each to make getting more easier if it happens again, not that I have many hybrids anyway. But they are starting to come in!

Now that I've completed my museum, I still purchase real paintings/statues and put them in the first room. :)

Currently I'm doing a hybrid flower exhibit, one with all the gulliver items, a Nintendo one and a space one.
I really want to make a caf? though, and a science discovery room. But I'm not sure which of my current ones to get rid of. ;o;

All my junk, lol. I have so many weird little knick knacks and sets that I can't seem to put to use.
"Hi, my name is Kelsey. And I'm a hoarder."

Before I reset my game, I used my rooms as a Moonbucks(rip off to Starbucks, oh yes), a Photography Studio(weird yeah I know), a restaurant with no name(yep), and the last one was used a library(why not?). I dunno, I thought it sounded like a good idea lolol.

One of the rooms is the weeding day set and the other 3 rooms are for storage, 2 rooms for clothes and the last one for furniture

aw, the 7-11 idea is great. hopefully i can obtain some of that furniture so i can do it in a house!

i have some plans for my museum rooms but only have two open right now. one is the worldly items from gulliver, i named it wanderlust. the other is going to be clothes and such, it may carry over into another room. i've named it boutique. my third room is going to be for space themed items. my last one is yet to be determined, it may depend on what furniture i can't fit into my house theme (whenever/if ever i have one haha) maybe a cafe or a gift shop of mini fossils and fish or something.

Last edited:
Northwest: Nintendo room; oversized
Northeast: Nintendo room; tabletop items (plus mannequins and things that shoud be tabletop like peach's parasol and Wii Fit Board)
Southeast: Gyroids (full)
Southwest: Gyroids (overflow)
Plus I have rooms in my house for duplicates.

Mine are all walk-in clothes closets. I have tons of clothes.

Top left is short-sleeved shirts and dresses,
bottom left is long-sleeved shirts and dresses,
top right is bottoms and shoes,
bottom right is hats/glasses accessories.

It's a lot easier to coordinate outfits when I can see the clothes.

Back