• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling Munchi's Quick Cycling Event [MO:Cherry]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awaiting response on Pietro. I only have one more day of finals left and then I will be out for the summer :) Will be able to cycle much more frequently.

Pietro has been claimed. :) Congrats, Bulbadragon! Enjoy him! Tomorrow I will resume cycling as usual until the next person is ready to move out. Things should move much more quickly now that I have time to devote solely to AC for a while. I'll keep you guys posted.

Tangy is moving but is going to a friend. I will be TTing her out for her today and will resume cycling after that is complete.

Thanks for your patience, everyone. Tangy has been claimed and I'll continue cycling. I'll be picking up a couple more villagers from the tent soon, so I will let you all know who I get. Feel free to continue posting who you are looking for. I'll do my best to get someone you all will be interested in.

Thanks for your patience, everyone. Tangy has been claimed and I'll continue cycling. I'll be picking up a couple more villagers from the tent soon, so I will let you all know who I get. Feel free to continue posting who you are looking for. I'll do my best to get someone you all will be interested in.

A hero! o_o Thanks so much for doing this :)
I'm searching for Marshal and for Pekoe, they are my most needed dreamies atm :)

Aww you're welcome. I'm keeping an eye out for Marshal. I also have a friend who is keeping an eye out for him in her town so if she gets him I'll let you guys know. She's also giving away villagers, she's just not skipping forward. With her I know she's going to sell some of her villagers though. All of mine will be free. Either way I will keep you all posted.

Lucky has moved in. I will do another tent reset tomorrow and within a couple of days I should get another move out ping. I will keep you all posted.

I would love to join the raffle for Whitney!!! Does this mean I am already in the raffle for her, or do I need to post again when she decides to leave?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back