Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
This thread has a new roomier and re-organized home over HERE please go there to see the list of all of the posted HHN codes as well as to post your new codes! Thanks so much!

(This thread will be closed)

Last edited:
This is so cute, and your turtles are cute x3
I'm no expert at furnishing, but would appreciate if you'd give a rating ^-^
Chow (Beach City): 0308-7724-420
Pekoe: 0101-7705-899
School - Hufflepuff: 0904-7799-456*
Bangle: 0808-7739-375​

Last edited:
I was just thinking about creating a thread like this when I was browsing random rooms on HHN.
hmm let's see my Penelope's house code is 0300-7725-379.
Does it work?

Last edited:
Right now I only have a few that I'm happy with / with the updated floorplans, but I love it!

Gloria's Alpine Homage: 0908-7725-329

Cally's nice place to do laundry: 0297-7701-119

Modern Office: 0902-7701-192

Last edited:
Frita: A fast food resturant- 0195-7702-896

Pekoe- exotic resort- 0392-7702-850

Nana- A serene park- 0101-7701-120

Tbh, I'm really proud of Frita's house. c:

Okay. I'll share the popular ones I have so far!

Flurry's cold chill house - 0193-7725-380

Robin's country teahouse - 0406-7724-479

Zucker's indoor street fair - 0604-7705-846

Simon's banana bungalow - 0106-7705-892

Enjoy!

This is so cute, and your turtles are cute x3
I'm no expert at furnishing, but would appreciate if you'd give a rating ^-^

Pekoe (Tea Time): 0101-7705-899
Chow (Beach City): 0308-7724-420 http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k596/edche11/HNI_0059_zps55w30wiu.jpg

and this one is not mine,
Hogwarts: 0691-7704-179 http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k596/edche11/HNI_0032_zpsgknh6zf1.jpg

Pekoe's house is really cute, i like the combo of the cabana and exotic furniture, it works really well! I also like the use of the flower bags as tea bags (at least that's what it seemed like you were going for...)

I really like in Chow's house how there is a nice log by the ocean to look out, it's my fave thing to do at the irl beach! I also like the rain noise in his house. I was cooking stuff at the stove in my frying pan too! Which I totally didn't know could happen!

Cute houses, both got rated!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was just thinking about creating a thread like this when I was browsing random rooms on HHN.
hmm let's see my Penelope's house code is 0300-7725-379.
Does it work?

what a freaking adorable house! design my wedding please? When I went into the house Penelope was waiting at the alter for me... not sure if I am ready for that kind of commitment with her yet! Rated it!

I created Marshal's House! Really put my effort into it.

0396-7722-450

Let me know what you think.

Harry's- Looks like the kind of redneck house we have all over where I live, couch on the yard, tons of trash, so great! I definitely under did the garbage on mine after seeing yours! Definitely slop-tastic, I put that I would NOT live there because, well, obviously! Loved all the house guests too! I didn't know people could come over!

Pekoe's- Oh my god the duck pond!!!!! Also how do you do a single square of a custom design, mine only lets me do small medium or large sections which have multiple tiles! The inside is so cute too, except Cheri probably bought like 50 bags of chips from the machine... she's going to get fat. Also there was a line for the bathroom and Pekoe was just sitting on the toilet forever... sheesh!

Chrissy- Very cute house! I love the posters and stuff, but the white hamster was standing on the bed with its nose to the wall the whole time and it was honestly freaking me out... at least Bunnie was jamming to the music with her tambourine.

Francine- Cute arcade! I especially love the karaoke corner! I never knew you danced when you clicked the microphone! Learning so many new actions!

Clay- I think this code is messed up, cause it took me to a office called "Coffee Inc" So I didn't visit it.

Marshall- I really like this arrangement, can you imagine living above the bakery and smelling all the yummy food being made in your house? I really like the simplicity of the apartment as well! And I wanted to eat that whole chocolate tart in the front seating area... Also sweet Gorillaz poster!

Louie- Game-on! Louie was waiting with maracas on the first room, which is arguably way better than barrels. Had fun making all the Mario stuff go off. And the Thank you sign made me emotional. So all together an awesome house!

All of yours are so amazing! Can't wait to use all the inspiration you gave me!

Here are some of my favourites:

Muffy's Gothic Mansion:
0200-7725-422

Tammy's Spooktacular:
0198-7725-302

Diana's Getaway:
0798-7725-452

Cozy Cafe:
0494-7702-153

Fuschia's Pad:
0601-7709-833

Kitty's Bistro:
0301-7709-123

Tangy's Orange Fever
0401-7709-143

All Ages School:
0007-7725-332

Have two more to share! I'm going to go through the thread now and rate! Hopefully I can get some too :)

Punchy Dreams of Sushi: 0197-7725-400
Pekos's exotic resort: 0806-7725-322

while I am rating all of yours here are a few of mine that I am actually proud of!

Deli's Curry Kitchen- 0691-7702-166

Molly's Publishing House- 0102-7705-867

Emergency Hospital- 0793-7704-191

Cafe(I forgot to change the title on it...)- 0105-7731-816

Also is anybody else super excited for the CHALLENGES? I wonder what we win if we win the challenge!

how do you do a single square of a custom design, mine only lets me do small medium or large sections which have multiple tiles!

Clay- I think this code is messed up, cause it took me to a office called "Coffee Inc" So I didn't visit it.

All of yours are so amazing! Can't wait to use all the inspiration you gave me!

All your comments were so kind! Thank you so much ^^

to answer your question to lay a single tile you select rug and then tile in the design menu. its underneath large if I remember.

And thank you for noticing clay's code was messed up lol. I knew i'd get atleast one wrong xD

I'm glad you posted yours now! I love seeing other people's design for inspiration as well ^^

Last edited:
Right now I only have a few that I'm happy with / with the updated floorplans, but I love it!

Gloria's Alpine Homage: 0908-7725-329

Cally's nice place to do laundry: 0297-7701-119

Modern Office: 0902-7701-192
Gloria- I really liked the color scheme inside, very nice and simple, also really like what you did with the bushes outside. Very cute!

Cally- This house was cute but very simple, a little too simple for my taste. I feel like it was missing just a few smalls and maybe something more on the walls?

The office was really nicely done! I liked the private office on the first floor. =D

- - - Post Merge - - -

All your comments were so kind! Thank you so much ^^

to answer your question to lay a single tile you select rug and then tile in the design menu. its underneath large if I remember.

And thank you for noticing clay's code was messed up lol. I knew i'd get atleast one wrong xD

I'm glad you posted yours now! I love seeing other people's design for inspiration as well ^^

I really love the spooky house, Clay is one of my faves. Also he just sat in the corner turning the statues eyes on and off! haha! The echo worked really well in the back room.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Frita: A fast food resturant- 0195-7702-896

Pekoe- exotic resort- 0392-7702-850

Nana- A serene park- 0101-7701-120

Tbh, I'm really proud of Frita's house. c:

Frita's house is really good! My only note would be that it is a little hard to see all the menus because they're so far back and you could have maybe customized them so they weren't all coffee. But besides that it's really good. I especially like the parking lot with the bikes and skateboards!

Pekoe- What a gorgeous location! I need to find that location because its too pretty. And the house was really cute, I liked the asian flair to it! I know I have Pekoe in the town asking for a house and now after seeing so many people's renditions I have to do her too!

Nana's house is really cute too! I really like the bikes and hope they unlock on my game soon! The picnic area is really nice, I need to do more outside in my houses

Last edited:
Gloria- I really liked the color scheme inside, very nice and simple, also really like what you did with the bushes outside. Very cute!

Cally- This house was cute but very simple, a little too simple for my taste. I feel like it was missing just a few smalls and maybe something more on the walls?

The office was really nicely done! I liked the private office on the first floor. =D

Thank you for your critique! I agree I didn't fully plan out the Cally house, it was before I got the expanded layout and I didn't have much furniture I thought could fit. :( But I will give it another go!

Your publishing house was super cute, the only gripe I had was your bookshelf extends into the corner and was semi-hidden. A minor gripe, but the rest of your house makes me want to live there with her!

Last edited:
Finished a few more tonight that I would love to get rated! Pop in if you've got a minute!

O'Hare's Hawaiian Escape- 0498-7721-367

Filbert's Balloon Bonanza- 0393-7725-477

Convenience Store- 0708-7722-362

Rod's Pirate Hide-Out- 0904-7702-812

Still working on going to and rating all of the towns, I might not write reviews on all of them but who knows?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay. I'll share the popular ones I have so far!

Flurry's cold chill house - 0193-7725-380

Robin's country teahouse - 0406-7724-479

Zucker's indoor street fair - 0604-7705-846

Simon's banana bungalow - 0106-7705-892

Enjoy!

I am only upset that you didn't make the fryer thing cook takoyaki, cause that's what Zucker is and it would have been hilarious!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I created Marshal's House! Really put my effort into it.

0396-7722-450

Let me know what you think.

Great job with this one! Although I stood at the counter ringing the bell forever and Marshall just kept sleeping at the bar. Terrible service! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back