Mafia Mountainous Mafia: Camp Mafia - Mafia Wins!

I have an important RQS to make while we wait for the first day to begin, one which will surely find a wolf.

1) What pronouns do you prefer? He/him/his

2) What color is this dress?

enhanced-3306-1449678149-3.png

It's definitely white and gold.

3) Post a picture or gif of a pokemon you like? If you don't like pokemon post a cat. If you also don't like cats you're definitely a wolf.

tumblr_ohkbyoZpm41vdhufio1_500.gif

4) What is your personality type? According to this quick test: https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

ISTP-A - Virtuoso

5) Gun to your head, you are forced to drink one: Coco-cola, Pepsi, Dr. Pepper. Which do you drink? Dr. Pepper!

Edited in answers!
Post automatically merged:

twin-peaks.gif

1) Pronouns- she, her, or that old lady
2) It's not a dress, it's an outfit
3) This is my neighbor's cat, Mr. Peaches. He visits every day. I love him.

Screenshot_20210909-071326_Gallery.jpg

4) Personality type- this guy:

Screenshot_20210909-070530_Chrome.jpg

5) Gun to my head, (because otherwise the diabetic coma just ain't worth it) Coke! Always coke over pepsi, unless it's new coke, which was gross and tasted like pepsi....

1) What pronouns do you prefer? They/Them

Blue and brown according to my highly advanced Microsoft paint eyedropper method. I know this is the wrong answer.

3) Post a picture or gif of a pokemon you like? If you don't like pokemon post a cat. If you also don't like cats you're definitely a wolf.
Fu6fiB9.png

I've never looked at what tcg cards exist for Mime Jr. but I found this weirdly ominous one so that's what you're getting.

4) What is your personality type?
Open to suggestions in the form of essays. 1000 characters minimum.

5) Gun to your head, you are forced to drink one: Coco-cola, Pepsi, Dr. Pepper. Which do you drink?
All at once. I go out on my own terms.

1) What pronouns do you prefer? she/her
2) What color is this dress? black and blue how do you even see gold and white
3) Post a picture or gif of a pokemon you like?
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_-513578596-content_focused_v3.gif
4) What is your personality type? INFJ-T / Advocate
5) Gun to your head, you are forced to drink one: Coco-cola, Pepsi, Dr. Pepper. Which do you drink? Coca-Cola I've never had Pepsi or Dr pepper lol

1) What pronouns do you prefer?
None/he/him

Blue and black! I cannot see it as anything else!

murkrows.gif

4) What is your personality type? According to this quick test: https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
INFP-A (Assertive Mediator?)
I was very close to 50% on a few of the traits, but this seems like a useful one to have for a game of Mafia, so... I'll take it

Hey wait @BetsySundrop we're the same!!!

5) Gun to your head, you are forced to drink one: Coco-cola, Pepsi, Dr. Pepper. Which do you drink?
Coke.

Thanks for the icebreaker, Geoni :D

The events depicted in this narrative are satirical and purely for entertainment purposes. The entire thing was written completely and then names were randomly assigned to each line of dialogue after the fact. There is no intent to offend anyone with how their character is being presented.

- - -

"I don't see why we had to be the ones to wake up early to make everyone else breakfast," Volt said.

"We drew straws. The others will have to wake up early tomorrow," Betsy reminded Volt wearily.

Early morning sunshine danced between the trunks of trees, not yet high enough to be obscured by the thickly-leaved branches. The group of campers, so bright and energetic the night before as they sat around their campfire roasting marshmallows and singing campfire tunes, were now sluggish and ill-tempered. They were the ones who had been tasked with going out to gather twigs and leaves to build the fire for breakfast and coffee.

"Yeah and I bet they'll come up with a reason for everyone to sleep in tomorrow," Volt countered.

"Guys stop arguing!" Catharina gasped.

"Oh, there always has to be one. The 'can't we all just get along' person," Betsy replied sarcastically.

"No, I'm serious. Look. On that tree," Catharina insisted.

As the group fell silent, the sound of paper flapping came to them on the gentle breeze. Hanging from a nearby tree was a sheet of paper. The group picked their way off the trail, over some bushes and roots, to better see the strange missive. Written on the paper in what appeared to be black marker were the words: "You got off lucky tonight but don't count on that luck lasting. Someone WILL die tonight, no matter what you do. We just thought it'd be more fun to watch you panic before it happens. We've been waiting to get you alone out here for a long, long time and we want to savor it. Have fun."

A heavy silence blanketed the group as they each read and re-read the note. The complete and utter silence - no cars, no voices, nothing - seemed to press in upon each and every one of them.

"So... what do we do?" Volt broke the silence by wondering aloud.

"Let's get out of here!" Catharina screeched, eyes darting around in panic as if looking for an immediate escape route.

"Don't panic! We can figure this out! Let's just get back to the campsite and get everyone on the same page," Betsy insisted.

Back at the campsite, the early morning group was shocked to discover their fellow campers were also already awake. The group that had stayed behind was currently standing around the two cars that had brought them to the campground with their hands on their hips.

"What happened?" Volt asked as they approached.

"Someone slashed the tires on both cars, look." Sheep Villager pointed at the cars.

"That tracks..." Betsy murmured thoughtfully.

"Tracks with what? Do you know something?" Geoni asked.

The group that had went out early procured the paper they had brought back in lieu of twigs and leaves, their appetites forgotten in the face of such a threat. The group that had discovered the slashed tires passed the threat-riddled paper around in a numb silence.

"Who would write something like this?" Bianca wondered in disgust. "Who would plan something like this?"

"One of us. Or, more than one of us from the sounds of it," Dan replied grimly.

"What do we do?" b100ming asked.

"Well... we can't leave. Whoever left the note made sure of that by slashing the tires. It's a long walk from here to the ranger station," droqen pointed out.

"I'll go," Betsy offered.

"Yeah, that's convenient. You just want an excuse to sneak off. I bet you left the note and you're going to pretend to go help us but really stick behind and pick us off!" Sheep Villager accused.

"But -" Betsy protested.

"No, they're right," Dan replied with a sigh. "Everyone only trusts themselves right now. Either we all run off alone and try to make it, in which case everyone who's not a psycho will get picked off. Or we can figure this out ourselves, together. Before it's too late."

- - -

Day One has begun.
You have 48 hours to vote for someone to be eliminated. Please make your votes in the Voting Thread.

@Damniel @BetsySundrop @b100ming @Sheep Villager @voltairenism @Catharina @Geoni @droqen @Biancasbotique

I know that the person who makes the rqs post usually gets attention but why vote already? or is it a joke

Not sure about geoni, or what's usual, too much a newbie.
But sheep villager...."discovering" the slashed tires...and with so much drama is either completely innocent or competely guilty, hmmmm....😆 (kidding!)

I’m voting sheep. He has suspicious dialogue. And… for vengeance reasons too.

... what does RQS stand for?

random questioning stage ( a method to start a mafia game), also a tip you can you the Encyclopedia Maftannica in the cellar for a few terms ^^
Post automatically merged:

you can use*

At least this is spicier than starting the game with several pages of no-vote discussion.

I'm moderately amused by the story rng accidentally reflecting the exact way I lost the game for Mafia last game.

No, not at all, but I just thought it was funny how you voted so quickly. Why is the rqs sus tho?
i was waiting for anyone to comment on this, guess not.

i never said a rqs was sus. i personally don’t like them but I don’t think it’s AI alignment indicative (AI) for him to do that, especially given this was before the game started. Just wanted to see how people reacted (your response to my question is pretty null tbh)

Back