Mafia Mountainous Mafia: Camp Mafia - Mafia Wins!

@Damniel I've already changed my mind. I'm on the geoni train. For now.
what about my wagon? why the sudden change?
Post automatically merged:

never. i'm going to vote for you! you're too bloodthirsty to be innocent

also i can always change it at anytime.

also geoni is so nice, how could you even think of lynching him
i was gonna say that i liked this energy but the flop to geoni is a sudden turn

that moment when bianca didn’t even answer the questions lmao

He is asking for too many pics :ROFLMAO:

and I will not be here EOD pretty much so I have to just choose and vote for someone at least

Going to be hard to find a towncore here...

It's hard during first day. Nothing really to say unless we get a nightkill and our first lynch

Droqen , question, How can you go from I am never going to lynch Geoni to changing your mind in a matter of few posts? Care to elaborate? was it volt's post?

I meant "Geoni is nice" to going on Geoni wagon

Interesting that danny voted for Droqen after he joined the Geoni wagon? is this distancing? 😘

Last edited:
what about my wagon? why the sudden change?

i was gonna say that i liked this energy but the flop to geoni is a sudden turn

Dan what did you like about the energy and why does the voteswitch feel sudden or contradict that energy?

If droqen isn't just doing some playful random voting I would appreciate an explanation for why it's a serious vote if it actually is.

i get up at 8am and have classes/school related stuff until around 3. after that i’m pretty free

also he/him

We'll definitely have to ping each other, probably just a few hours in the evening to interact, but it's better than nothing!

Also Bianca I was joking about how everyone is sus for liking Coke or Pepsi over Dr. Pepper I can certainly towncore on day 1 and that's really the best thing you can do on day 1 anyways. Gather what confidence you can find and be willing to vote in the loose day 1 process of elimination. I use towncore in a very loose sense on day 1 of course.

...Towncrust!

Last edited:
No one is in trouble, but this is just a friendly reminder that TBT is trying to phase out the terms 'lynch' and 'scum' from mafia games here. Please try to use alternatives like 'eliminate' and 'wolf'. Thank you!

So, I read the debater personality type thingy for the (too bloodthirsty to be innocent) wolf.

I think: he likes high energy, verbal sparring, thus the energy comment.

BUT! The debater is supposed to be crafty. So, if he throws a name out there, and someone jumps on it right away, the encyclopedia maftannica says that could indicate a mafia trying to buddy up. So he switched his vote to the failed buddy person.
Could indicate innocent wolf and guilty droqen.

HOWEVER! It could be that wolf is provoking in order to appear innocent, but is actually not.

This is a tricky game, and I have no idea who to vote for.....

So, I read the debater personality type thingy for the (too bloodthirsty to be innocent) wolf.

BUT! The debater is supposed to be crafty. So, if he throws a name out there, and someone jumps on it right away, the encyclopedia maftannica says that could indicate a mafia trying to buddy up. So he switched his vote to the failed buddy person.

HOWEVER! It could be that wolf is provoking in order to appear innocent, but is actually not.

Also, I have to go back to the encyclopedia for term reminders (wagons, etc...).

No one is in trouble, but this is just a friendly reminder that TBT is trying to phase out the terms 'lynch' and 'scum' from mafia games here. Please try to use alternatives like 'eliminate' and 'wolf'. Thank you!

Oh! I thought wolf was the nickname for daniel! 😆

Dan what did you like about the energy and why does the voteswitch feel sudden or contradict that energy?

If droqen isn't just doing some playful random voting I would appreciate an explanation for why it's a serious vote if it actually is.
i liked how droqen wasn’t afraid to go against what I was saying and even put me on the spot for a bit. it showed a bit of sass (throwing back my “you can change you vote at anytime” line right back at me) which I find fun. Not necessarily town telling but I like the energy

But then they completely went back on it with no real explanation, which I think needs explaining. I mean, they said I was being too bloodthirsty, that you were too innocent, and was going to vote me. but a couple of posts later they, instead join me

Oops, I made too much noise, I was trying to be subtle but I am not so good at that. My thinking: I want there to be a clear landscape of threat for the wolves (not Damniel, when I said wolf earlier that was a joke nickname unrelated to the role) to react to - if it's really chaotic then it's hard to get a read on who is reacting to what! but with geoni on the hook: who, if anyone, seems immediately reluctant? Who goes along with it?

I wanted to throw the sass at @Damniel for fun and then immediately regretted creating a vote tie... I should've stood firm

This early in the game I don't think any vote is serious, but it's the town's responsibility to do it anyway! sniff out those delicious wolf reactions.

You can also say you're going to yeet someone.

Oh, right, my availability- I'm EST. Normally available from... uhh... 10AM to midnight? I can't be on all day though - I'll aim to be around in the afternoon after Damniel returns

You can also say you're going to yeet someone.
im going to yeet you

Also, I have to go back to the encyclopedia for term reminders (wagons, etc...).

You should probably rely on the encyclopedia for terminology if anything, try not to follow suggested behaviors like they'll actually find you a wolf tbh. I'd go with what my gut was telling me as a new player and try to put it into words and examples afterwards.

I honestly don't read the droqen situation like that myself.

bianca and geoni seem to agree that the sudden switch is a point of interesting. bianca is even implying droqen and i could be teamed

betsy, what do you think?

ahhh i see you’ve been referring my me actually. i assume you’re not speaking hypothetically then. makes more sense

(I'm going to bed now because I didn't get enough sleep last night. I'm more of an afternoon droqen than an evening or late night droqen. I hope my post explains my thinking well enough for tonight. Mostly, I am a little ball of chaos.)

Oops, I made too much noise, I was trying to be subtle but I am not so good at that. My thinking: I want there to be a clear landscape of threat for the wolves (not Damniel, when I said wolf earlier that was a joke nickname unrelated to the role) to react to - if it's really chaotic then it's hard to get a read on who is reacting to what! but with geoni on the hook: who, if anyone, seems immediately reluctant? Who goes along with it?

I wanted to throw the sass at @Damniel for fun and then immediately regretted creating a vote tie... I should've stood firm

This early in the game I don't think any vote is serious, but it's the town's responsibility to do it anyway! sniff out those delicious wolf reactions.
why do you regret the vote tie? there’s like 38 hours left to vote, no one is in serious danger of being eliminated yet as you’ve said. you seem a little uncomfortable being in the spotlight

what do you think of me and geoni after all of this?

bianca and geoni seem to agree that the sudden switch is a point of interesting. bianca is even implying droqen and i could be teamed

betsy, what do you think?

ahhh i see you’ve been referring my me actually. i assume you’re not speaking hypothetically then. makes more sense

I think now I might have it all wrong....
And brw, wagons isn't in the encyclopedia thing.

i liked how droqen wasn’t afraid to go against what I was saying and even put me on the spot for a bit. it showed a bit of sass (throwing back my “you can change you vote at anytime” line right back at me) which I find fun. Not necessarily town telling but I like the energy

But then they completely went back on it with no real explanation, which I think needs explaining. I mean, they said I was being too bloodthirsty, that you were too innocent, and was going to vote me. but a couple of posts later they, instead join me

Okay. But just call it towny if you think it's towny energy. Unless you just like the energy for the sheer purpose that it's getting things rolling idk this is a weird rationalization here. The first paragraph not the second. I completely understand (not necessarily agree with) your rational in the second paragraph. I like seeing people act inconsistent really fast, personally.

Back