• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Selling Mostly Original Fang is in boxes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Bells
Feedback
100% (8) +
Fang is in boxes, and he's mostly original! I don't know about his house.

I'm asking for 10 million IGB or 100 TBT!

Offers are accepted!

Last edited:
You don't like fang anymore? Btw I'd just give him away because I kept this going for a week and no one wanted him

Last edited:
I wanted him, but I was time traveling and one day, Isabelle just told me he's moving away tomorrow :C

His clothes are the same, and I would assume his house is too because he's fairly new to my house. I don't know 100% about his catch phrase, he doesn't say it when he's in boxes

ah. Just realized I'll have to pass because I don't have the funds you are looking for. Sorry u.u

Is he still available?
I can give 100 TBT for him!

EDIT: My friend is giving him to me.

Last edited:
Have you gotten rid of him yet? I don't have the price you're asking but I'll still buy him for a lower price if no one else is taking him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can pay like 100,000 bells for him if you don't have a better offer.

I'd like to offer 50 tbt, and if you're online, we can do the exchange right now, just tell me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back