• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Most of my collectibles: Cheap Boss Feather

You owe me that golden egg from the year I got cheated out of winning.

You owe me that golden egg from the year I got cheated out of winning.

Fite me Trundle

- - - Post Merge - - -

i have no idea what would be a fair price for a rad feather but would 2.2 k be ok?

The only sale on the collectible guide is like 3.3 k but thats red so is rare to get for it. Id accept 2.4-2.6k maybe? Idk either xD lmk if thats unfair lmao i really dunno

Last edited:
Fite me Trundle

- - - Post Merge - - -

The only sale on the collectible guide is like 3.3 k but thats red so is rare to get for it. Id accept 2.4-2.6k maybe? Idk either xD lmk if thats unfair lmao i really dunno

yea no that's cool we can do 2.5 k since it's in the middle !!!

Howdy ...I don't see it but just thought I'd ask ... do you have a sweet feather to sell?

7.gif

would you possibly do a trade?

rad feather for toy hammer? i've wanted a hammer for eons, lol.

if not, i'll still take the swirl for 400?

Last edited:
Eheh, I'd still like to buy the cake but it's gonna take awhile because I just bought something from someone lol. idk if you can reserve but can you reserve a cupcake for me please? :)

*Internal screeching*

I want that swirl, could you hold it for me until I start selling stoof again? Also, I want one of them voodo dolls... (ill trade ya a cupcake for it?)

Back