• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Most Anticipated DS Game?

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Bells
What's yours? Mine is, clearly, World Poker Tournament.

Only kidding.

:p Definetely AC DS. No doubt about it.

no, i think it's still lost in blue...

my top 3 games i am looking forward to:
1-acds, of course

^_^
2)metroid prime hunters
3)the sequel to k:cc [they have to make one!!!]

Electroplankton
Animal Crossing DS
Pheonix Wright: Ace Attorney
Mario Kart DS

Definetly NOT:
MP: Hunters (that game is going to suck, you guys believe me, and you'll see.)

PikMino42 said:
Electroplankton
Animal Crossing DS
Pheonix Wright: Ace Attorney
Mario Kart DS

Definetly NOT:
MP: Hunters (that game is going to suck, you guys believe me, and you'll see.)
Are you sure about metroid? I'm looking forward to this great game...anyways, i wish nintendo would make a new metroid but a 2-d platformer/shooter/adventure, like super metroid (super metroid=best game ever!)

You're in luck - there's a 2D Metroid game called Metroid Dread being developed for the DS!

And I'll eat my own hair if MP Hunters is anything less than sheer awesomeness PikMino42

;)

Nintendo_Guru said:
You're in luck - there's a 2D Metroid game called Metroid Dread being developed for the DS!

And I'll eat my own hair if MP Hunters is anything less than sheer awesomeness PikMino42

;)
Metroid Dread? Never heard of it!

:eek:

Bulerias said:
Nintendo_Guru said:

;)
Metroid Dread? Never heard of it!

:eek:
marr...

i want it

:p

i've not had much fun with the Gamecube Metroids... but i loved the NES/SNES versions... so yeah... i want to see how that turns out...

the hunters demo was annoying for me, i couldn't even beat it : \

Back