• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Cycling Morelia Freebies -Leaving ->

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hgghnnn not sure if waaaannttt... ; ; I have so many peppy and smug villagers it's not even funny.

May I please take Rosie if available!
Please and thank you!

Last edited:
Right now Ameer looks like the one that will get Rosie, but I not sure if you want her Redire since you replied first.

Right now Ameer looks like the one that will get Rosie, but I not sure if you want her Redire since you replied first.

Yay! Thank you so much! What's your FC i'll pick her up now uwu!

Added you. Tell me if gates are open or If i get her :eek:

Thank you so so much!

Last edited:
im looking for elvis!! please dont void him

I'll try to get him to move tonight if you're online because there are not much Elvis seekers out there :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pashmina is in boxes. If there is no interest, I think I'll keep her in my main town.

I'll try to get him to move tonight if you're online because there are not much Elvis seekers out there :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pashmina is in boxes. If there is no interest, I think I'll keep her in my main town.

Its actually 1am here so im going to bed. Ill be up in about 8 hrs though.

I would love to get Pashmina, how would I go about getting her? She is on my dream team wish list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back