• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

More than 30 PWPs?

BonjourParis

Bells
After visiting many different dream towns I have noticed that people seem to have more than 30 pwps. For example multiple flower arches, fountains, benches, etc. Whilst I didn't count the pwps it just feels they have more than my town and a lot more than 30. Have they found a way to get more or are they just far better at choosing and arranging them :confused:?

As far as I know there isn't a way to have more than 30. They're probably just good at choosing & arranging :)

Yeah, if you don't knock down your original bridge, you can have an extra PWP, giving your town a total of 31. Aside from that, there's no other way to have more than 30. It's probably the placement and stuff. c:

Yeah, if you don't knock down your original bridge, you can have an extra PWP

Oh, didn't know that! I wanted to destroy my bridge and wanted to rebuild it a little more to the left..
Won't do it now, tho :p

I think Nintendo did something in a patch that makes the initial bridge count towards thirty. Don't take my word for it, though.

Isabelle letting me build 31st PWP

Heya, I might be posting a bit early since I haven't actually built a 31st PWP (not counting cafe, buildings etc.), but I'm kinda excited by this new 'development'. Yesterday I noticed I had reached 30 PWPs, so I went to see what change in dialogue Isabelle would have, and guess what? She had the same options as usual to build a new PWP!

So I went around town with her and counted up all my town's deletable PWPs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b3sjGalCOA

In the video I counted all my:

brick bridges (3)
wisteria trellises (7)
street lamps (15)
windmill (1)
lighthouse (1)
drinking fountain (1)
rose arch (1)
flower clock (1)

As far as I know, all of these are counted in the PWP limit. My only theory as to why Isabelle is giving me the option to build a 31st PWP (in this case another wisteria trellis) is that one of my brick bridges is being counted as my initial bridge, possibly because it is only a couple squares away from where the original lay? I'm also guessing after she lets me build this, I will really have hit my limit.

I don't want to build my 8th wisteria trellis just yet because Kody's house is in the way, but once he moves I will definitely attempt to put one down!

Last edited:
Back