MORE SCREENSHOTS!!!! OMG OMG!!!

wait i just logged out so now i can see OMG!!! THOSE ARE AWSOME!!!! shoot rover is still in it >_< but so is the mayor!

sweet...

look at the new character aswell. the pink owl in charge of the observetory... sweet

^_^

what the mushroom...

i cant post... thats weird.

THATS AWESOME!!!!!!
09.jpg
thats interesting-you use a telescope to connect constelations!
17.jpg
a new fishy for me to catch!
26.jpg
what kind of haircut do i want???

Whoa, coolness.

^_^

I can see the new observatory, the inside of the tailor's and a new building (that might be the tailor's.)

I think the Mystery building is the town Hall.

it may have been a special building, but i saw a screen with a room that had walls going in different directions than the normal ones.

yeah, guess Mino's dream, to an extent, is comming true

:p if its real.

PIRANHA2 said:
it may have been a special building, but i saw a screen with a room that had walls going in different directions than the normal ones.

what was mino's dream? and those screenshots make me want the game even more (is that possible?)

DarthGohan1 said:
PIRANHA2 said:

what was mino's dream? and those screenshots make me want the game even more (is that possible?)
Not sure, and yes.

That big building is the Town Hall. Holidays will be held there, too, as seen in one of the pictures. I want AC:WW even MORE now.

:D

did anyone else notice, each tree changes at a different time... instead of having all the tree's change at once, each one is separate... like in real life

:eek:

what would be cooler is if higher elevation tree's changed before lower ones... like in fall.

Awesome! The observatory seems so cool! connecting constellations will actually help all those students studying earth Science

:p

Bastoise99 said:
Awesome! The observatory seems so cool! connecting constellations will actually help all those students studying earth Science

:p
dont you mean astronomy?

Back