Cycling Moon Cycling Thread. [Boxes: // Moved in: Alli ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elvis in boxes.

Elvis_CF.png

Canberra in boxes.

Canberra.png

Edit: He hasn't budged yet, I might throw him into a raffle though. c: so everyone has a chance. not to mention he is sick..xD

Last edited:
Lurking for Julian ;^;

Ah Tom's a cutie, I'd take him if I didn't have so many cats including a cranky.

Stitches in boxes. Planning on holding him for until 7pm EST. Whoever is interested in him please post why you want him. I will hold a raffle and either put the names in a randomizer or I'll ask my mom to pick someone. I'll tell which way when I decide to do it depending on the number of people. please do NOT sell him, this is for a dreamie. :( If I do see you selling him you will be blocked from my board/adopting any of my villagers. You have to have a spot open for him, I'm fine with him going into your cycling town. I prefer that you aren't holding it for someone else, and I can refuse whoever I wish. If you understand these rules and are completely fine with them and have room in the next half hourish please include the reason why you want him and the word 'zoto' in white lettering. Thanks and goodluck. :3

Stitches.gif

Last edited:
Stitches is in my boyfriend's town and I've ever since I saw him I was enamoured with him. He has a similar appeal as Lucky does for me, I want to take them home and heal their emotional wounds, since Stitches reminds me of a little teddy bear that's been fixed 100 times. I wish everyone luck with getting him! zoto

I love stitches >.< from one stitch to another HAHA heres a drawing for him
sorry if its bad quality. I would like him because i just need 2 more dreamies in my town and stitches would be perfect with his awesome fluffiness zoto

That he diddd~ He moved in right after Stitches and that was a month? ago in game time :3

Stitches ! First of all he is one of my dreamies ! He is super cute and I like his colorful appearance <3
Here my very rush drawing / sketches

Zoto

Boss_Stiches.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aww I just saw your other post , sad im late >.< thanks anyway !

Last edited:
Velma in boxes
59px-Velma_NL.png

Curlos in boxes
curlos.jpg

Curlos voided.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back