-Modern-Wood
-Ranch
-Regal
-Robo
-Sleek
-Stripe
99k each but I can't maths right now

- - - Post Merge - - -

guys, she hasn't been online for a month...

I'd like to buy like,
all of the orderable sets except astro, rococo, and cabin.
Really I just need to catalog them, but if I have to buy'em I will ;p
Thats about 2.07 mil
Though I would like for the purchase to take place later if you could wait for a few hours ^^
cough if youre ever online

Last edited:
Do you have a Sushi Roll/Good Luck Roll? If so, how much would it be? And when you say bells on here, like for ex. "Gracie Clothes and hats 5k each," is that 5k TBT bells or actual AC:NL bells?

Hi, I'd like the following things;

-15 of any hybrids
-15 of any shrubs
-Gorgeous stool
-Gorgeous lamp
-Shaved ice lamp

How many bells would that cost? And, just checking, is it in-game bells or TBT bells?

Last edited:
Do you sell pieces of sets individually? Like if I just wanted a couple items from a set, not the whole set, would you sell them individually?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, NVM. It doesn't look like you have been online for a long time

This OP hasn't been online since the 19th on May from their profile page info.. I'm sorry but I don't think they'll be getting back to you BlossoMeg, as they haven't responded to anyone else in quite a while from the comments here.

:/

Last edited:
Hey, I'm looking for: Rice Cake, Newsprint Helmet, Dango, New Year's Eve Noodles, Songpyeon, Bureom, Berliner, Pumpkin Pie, Afternoon Tea Set, all Zodiac animals except the goat, Buffet Server, Circle Banner, General's Stool, General's Fan, Eggplant Cow, Cucumber Horse, Carp Banner, Mahjong Table, Sanshin, Yut Board, Turkey, Bamboo Grass, 7-11 Buffet Server, 7-11 Steamed Bun Case, 7-11 Drink Display, and 7-11 sandwich display. I can offer 5 million for 15 of these, so privately message me I guess and I'll give you the details (I don't make my mayor's info public on my profile since I use my real name and gender)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back