• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mole Crickets >:(

There are always a ton, or at least it seems that way to me. My villagers bought 3 before I could get to my museum. They love mole crickets.

anyone else here really dislike the sound these things make? it makes me feel like my 3ds is malfunctioning or something >.<

i always found having many flowers/paths laid helped. the game always spawned the cricket in a spot that was empty. i'd just dig around in the few open spots until it finally unearthed the cricket. as for catching, you should always bury the hole after trying to avoid blocks; keeping the net as your next selection tool for fast moving...

I had been dreading the mole cricket, since the game came out. I never could catch one in WW (couldn't catch a bee either). Yesterday, on my first try, I caught a mole cricket. Happy Dance. Having only the shovel & net in your pocket really helps so you don't have to switch between several tools until you get to the correct one. This also helps when catching a bee (which I have done in NL). In WW, I could never switch between my tools fast enough to catch either one. NEW LEAF so much better than Wild World x a million.

Back