• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Looking For Moe the lazy cat

Aali

ACNL still rules me
Bells
Lump of Coal
Jingle Christmas Doll
Timmy Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (92) +
Will pay TBT for him, I'd like to get him before 14th before my next villager moves and I'm back down to 8.

I recently did an exchange to get his amiibo card. If no-one offers to help you out before I receive it in a few days, then I can move him into my second town and put him into boxes for you. Is 20 tbt bells fair?

I recently did an exchange to get his amiibo card. If no-one offers to help you out before I receive it in a few days, then I can move him into my second town and put him into boxes for you. Is 20 tbt bells fair?

Yes! Thank you!

Hey. I received a few amiibo cards this afternoon, including Moe! I've scanned him in. Will you be able to pick him up today, or sometime tomorrow?

Back