• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

~~~~ !MLE GIVEAWAY! ~~~~

:gyroidsideways: Hello, Welcome to MLE Givaway :gyroidsideways:

~Rules~

One order in the list, you can only order again when you have your first order delivered.
We do not offer hacked items or seeds to customers.
Order up to: 50items on AC;CF
Have Fun!

We accept MOST Items from AC;CF and we have designed special packs for those people who can't choose!

~Promo Packs~

~Halloween~
AC;CF~
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">Most Spooky Series
Pumpkin Head
Subduded Shirt
Jack in the Box
Candy
Price=10,000bells</div>

~Newbie~ AC;CF~
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">*only avalible if you have joined in the past 7days
2x gold roses
1x throne
1x royal crown
1x crown
5x 99k Bags
Price=FREE</div>

~Birthday~AC;CF~
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">*only avalible if your name is on the birthday list
2x Throne
2x Crown
2x Royal Crown
1x Birthday Cake
3x 99k bags
Price=FREE</div>

~Tropical island~AC;CF~
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">3x Apple
3x Cherry
2x Coconut
3x Peach
3x Pear
3x Orange
1x Strawberry Hat
1x Strawberry Shirt
1x Melon Hat
1x Melon Shirt
1x Kiwi Hat
1x Kiwi Shirt
1x Watermelon Hat
1x Watermelon Shirt
Price=5,000bells</div>

DLC Mystery Box
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">15x Random DLCs (no duplicates)
Price= 15,000bells</div>

~Outstanding Orders~

~AC;CF~

~ :O None :'( ~

Reservations

~ :O None :'( ~

MaddieACCF said:
~Rules~
One order in the list, you can only order again when you have your first order delivered.
We do not offer hacked items or seeds to customers.
Order up to: 50items on AC;CF
Have Fun!
Please read the top of recent updates.

When you say ACC, you mean Animal Crossing Community?

and also, You should just join ACC and make your giveaway there instead of here, this is getting a bit unnecessary.

I'm shopping here. I was even gonna ask to work for you. And I was just stating the truth... Not like I care though.

OmegaMan said:
When you say ACC, you mean Animal Crossing Community?

and also, You should just join ACC and make your giveaway there instead of here, this is getting a bit unnecessary.
I run my business through ACC with my suppliers and deliverers on standby. They are also members of TBT.

Im hoping that the change for the Newbie pack is true, because for some reason, it won't let me make a bell system account, So i'd like to order the Newbie pack ( check page 9 to see what im talking about )

Because The Bell System is dead. It doesn't exist anymore.

Jake. said:
Because The Bell System is dead. It doesn't exist anymore.
I guess your right... Yay! Free stuff! Wuh! ( Just wanna say I'll say wuh alot now :veryhappy: wuh wuh wuh wuh!

MaddieACCF said:
SAYING NINTENDO PACK IS NOT AN ORDER!
So why do you call it a Nintendo Pack etc in your catalog thingy if you won't let anyone else call it that. This business is going downhill.

Also, has anyone actually RECIEVED their orders yet?
I still haven't recieved my PM for my 3 red turnips...

Jake. said:
It's not free it's ACCF Bells?
Oh, well, I got over 50.000 bells...If you ask me, its strange to pay bells to get bells, wuh! Anyways, Yeah, I agree, has anyone at ALL recieved their orders, im only new here so...yeah, plus the bell system won't let me do anything, so I only have bells on the game

I can ask for specific items?

Do you have the heroes cap by chance?

I would like the nintendo pakage, and the mario hat, stache, and shirt too please

Back