• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

~~~~ !MLE GIVEAWAY! ~~~~

ACKid9 said:
MaddieACCF said:
ACkid9-We don't sell the Christmas Promo Pack anymore, sorry. We ran out.
OMG, what's the point of advertising it if you've ran out!?
We had removed the Promo Pack from the List and also it did state that it was a LIMITED TIME PROMO.

-No Spamming Allowed on the topic.

~Rules~

One order in the list, you can only order again when you have your first order delivered.
We do not offer hacked items or seeds to customers.
Order up to: 50items on AC;CF
Have Fun!

We accept MOST Items from AC;CF and we have designed special packs for those people who can't choose!

~Promo Packs~

~Halloween~
AC;CF~
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">Most Spooky Series (Inc. Wall & Floor)
Pumpkin Head
Subduded Shirt
Jack in the Box
Price=10,000bells</div>

~Newbie~ AC;CF~
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">*only avalible if you have joined in the past 7days
2x gold roses
1x throne
1x royal crown
1x crown
5x 99k Bags
Price=FREE</div>

~Birthday~AC;CF~
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">*only avalible if your name is on the birthday list
2x Throne
2x Crown
2x Royal Crown
1x Birthday Cake
3x 99k bags
Price=FREE</div>

~Nintendo~AC;CF~
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">Nintendo DSi Bench (White or Black)
Kart
Wario, Mario or Luigi Hat
Mario or Luigi Stache
Mario or Luigi Shirt
Labrador
Mario Series
Price=5,000bells</div>

DLC Mystery Box
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">15x Random DLCs (no duplicates)
Price= 15,000bells</div>

~Outstanding Orders~

~AC;CF~

~ :O None :'( ~

You can't order a Promo that is unavaliable. Also OmegaMan- you can only order once until your order is delivered and you have rated in the poll for the delivery.

MaddieACCF said:
Ok, ill post an UPDATE later.

By DELIVERY- i drop the items off

SAYING NINTENDO PACK IS NOT AN ORDER! MUST SPECIFY LIKE Tangy1 did.
Yay! I'm special! :gyroiddance:

Hey Maddie :) Thanks for the delivery I can't belive someone clicked on 1/10! You were 10/10 all the way! Anyway, Can I but the Labrador and if the Kart is mario put that in to! And the DLC's! If i'm right that is 15,000 + 5,000= 20,000 xD

:gyroidsideways: Hello, Welcome to MLE Givaway :gyroidsideways:

~Rules~

One order in the list, you can only order again when you have your first order delivered.
We do not offer hacked items or seeds to customers.
Order up to: 50items on AC;CF
Have Fun!

We accept MOST Items from AC;CF and we have designed special packs for those people who can't choose!

~Promo Packs~

~Halloween~
AC;CF~
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">Most Spooky Series (Inc. Wall & Floor)
Pumpkin Head
Subduded Shirt
Jack in the Box
Price=10,000bells</div>

~Newbie~ AC;CF~
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">*only avalible if you have joined in the past 7days
2x gold roses
1x throne
1x royal crown
1x crown
5x 99k Bags
Price=FREE</div>

~Birthday~AC;CF~
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">*only avalible if your name is on the birthday list
2x Throne
2x Crown
2x Royal Crown
1x Birthday Cake
3x 99k bags
Price=FREE</div>

~Nintendo~AC;CF~
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">Nintendo DSi Bench (White or Black)
Kart
Wario, Mario or Luigi Hat
Mario or Luigi Stache
Mario or Luigi Shirt
Labrador
Mario Series
Price=5,000bells</div>

DLC Mystery Box
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">15x Random DLCs (no duplicates)
Price= 15,000bells</div>

~Outstanding Orders~

~AC;CF~

~ DLC Mystery Box, Labrodor for TommySnow ~

Reservations

~Full Mushroom Series for TommySnow [Reserved for 1st November 2010

That's okay.

You get 10% Discount as you have shopped here before.

Making a discount of 500bells.

TommySnow- OO [outstanding order] is 4,500bells

TommySnow- R [Reservation] is 11,500bells [1k / item] but 500bells off.

Just so you know: Giveaways are shops that give away items for free. You're charging prices for your items.

The definition of "Giveaway" is:

Collins Dictionary (English edition 1999 v2.0)
"A giveaway of items that are charged at a price lower than the original price sold"
This is the definition in context:

"a gift of public land or resources for the private gain of a limited group"

Seeming as the english language is spoken all over the world and americans dont even know what REAL ENGLISH is, you wouldnt know that. :gyroiddance:

Of course.

You will recieve a PM once i have updated. [on dsi internet channel at this present time]. Turn ON PM

Back