• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

Miyamoto is disappoint.

Further proving how much of a joke Micro$oft's conference was. Miyamoto has the right to not approve.

HE IS A CLASSY, CLASSY DUDE.

Fabioisonfire said:
OH HAHA NINTENDO IS SO GREAT MIYAMOTO IS GOD I WOULD LET HIM *censored.3.0* ME HAHAHA MICROSOFT SUX LOLZORS
Chill out, you are cramping his style

[Nook said:
,Jun 17 2010, 12:42:12 PM]I can already tell Kinect's going to fail.
Me too. It's cool and all but who's going to pay $150 for it? And then there's the fact that you have to stand up to use it. Atleast with the Wii you can sit down.

After the initial hype wears off it'll just be like that annoying PS2 eyetoy thing.

Jas0n said:
[Nook said:
Me too. It's cool and all but who's going to pay $150 for it? And then there's the fact that you have to stand up to use it. Atleast with the Wii you can sit down.

After the initial hype wears off it'll just be like that annoying PS2 eyetoy thing.
But the Eyetoy was only like, 50 bucks.

Jas0n said:
[Nook said:

Games need an option whether to use motion controls or not. Some people want motion controls, but others don't. I prefer that some games need motion controls and some games don't.

I highly doubt he isn't "amused." I think it's sort of cool that Miyamoto is looking at other company's software.

OddCrazyMe said:
I highly doubt he isn't "amused." I think it's sort of cool that Miyamoto is looking at other company's software.
Lets see what happens when he checks out Chinese pirate companies.

xmiycopia.jpg

Do you get this stuff from All is Brawl? Because there have been some of the exact same stuff posted there xD

I guess it's just the fact that most of the news is pretty much the same right now..

Back