• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Cycling Mischief Makers Cycling Co.! - CHECK THREAD!! ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lurking C: for (Merengue or Muffy)

EDIT: it's in my About Me, but IDK how to make a signature D':

Last edited:
Lurking C: for (Merengue or Muffy)

EDIT: it's in my About Me, but IDK how to make a signature D':

To put something in your sig, click on the "Settings" link at the top of the page. From there, on the left sidebar, click on the "Edit Signature" link. It should be self explanatory from there. I can PM you some screencaps if you need them for reference.

---------------------------------

UGH... the only ones who wanted to move were those I wanna keep. -___- I'd try to cycle a lil more tonight, but I need to be up early tomorrow so I'm sadly done for the night. I probably will NOT be cycling tomorrow since I dunno when I'll be home.

Cool, thanks! ^o^

EDIT: AARRRGHH...I added the signature, but it's still not showing up on my post. :C (Anyway, thanks, I don't want to spam this thread...I'll figure it out) :)

Last edited:
I don't understand the whole "lurking" posts people make, can someone please explain me?

People posting 'lurking' is to let the cyclers know that there are people watching the thread so they know to cycle! :) If no one is online there's no point to cycle yknow?

Lurking because this thread is pretty. >_>
And because pengu made my siggy. ;]

Last edited:
Shep the smug dog is in boxes!!!

images

I will void him/her if nobody claims them in -- [no rush, I'll be gone tomorrow but when I get back he'll be voided: aprox 6pm EST]

also new avi unu, that TLC documentary brought back some memories T-T

Can I have Shep? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah... nevermind sorry >< Just got another villager in.

aw dang D: well if you can get someone out he's yours ^^ you have tonight/tomorrow unless someone else claims ;o;

Ok I'll see if I can! But if anyone comes along you can give him to them :)

Last edited:
One last thing before I head off for the night: the adoptions/voids from yesterday and today. I am also updating the title at this point since I will not be around to update the title while I'm sleeping and for most of the day tomorrow.

Zora's Shep still around I believe, if anyone is interested.

98SoX8t.png

XD

Also, wanted to say something new!

All my auto-voids will now be posted on Reddit's Adopt My Villager!, This includes villagers that have been posted, but not claimed after 15 minutes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nate has been adopted on Reddit!!
12.12PM

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back