• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling ~Minni's Cycling Thread!~ | Boxes: Fuchsia

thanks so much for avery and the extra presents! you must be one of the kindest people I've traded with so far. I wish you a most pleasant day!

thanks so much for avery and the extra presents! you must be one of the kindest people I've traded with so far. I wish you a most pleasant day!

Aww that's so sweet, thank you! Have a wonderful day! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Elmer moved in!

Flip is in boxes!

</3
Ughhh Beau why must you be taking forever to plot in a good spot! D:
I would definitely take her if I could.
Hope she finds a good loving home. c:

</3
Ughhh Beau why must you be taking forever to plot in a good spot! D:
I would definitely take her if I could.
Hope she finds a good loving home. c:

I can reserve her for you if you'd like? I'm going to watch a movie so hopefully you'll have Beau plotted by then! :3

I can reserve her for you if you'd like? I'm going to watch a movie so hopefully you'll have Beau plotted by then! :3

Awww, thats so nice of you. <3 I will try my absolute best, but I always have the worst luck with plotting villagers D:
So if someone else would like her before then, that's perfectly okay with me!

Oh and also! I do have to move out Genji.. which should actually be the quickest part of this task. but I don't want to hold up your cycling. so feel free to move on & void her (or sell) whenever you want. <3

Last edited:
Awww, thats so nice of you. <3 I will try my absolute best, but I always have the worst luck with plotting villagers D:
So if someone else would like her before then, that's perfectly okay with me!

Oh and also! I do have to move out Genji.. which should actually be the quickest part of this task. but I don't want to hold up your cycling. so feel free to move on & void her (or sell) whenever you want. <3

She's you dreamie, i'll hold onto her for you dw! Just VM me when you're done or if it takes a little bit longer (it's 21:57pm here) let me know so I can TT a few hours back if you want to get her tomorrow instead ~

Hello, is Pashmina still in boxes? If so, I would like to get her please!

Thanks for the bump! But i'm going to b voiding daisy ~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Poppy is new! Deirdre is in boxes!

Back