• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop ❧ Mimi's Market (OPEN)

hey, im so sorry! i haven't been able to be online in a few days, but im free from now until 7:30 today!
Hey! Sorry, I've been so busy this weekend! Are you available any time today?

Would you happen to have anything on my wishlist?

User: v0x
Items: Golden Axe, throwing beans, tweeter
total: 5 tbt
Other: online for the next few hours! peach

Last edited:
Hi everyone! So sorry for the late replies!
  • Username: esper_wings
  • Items Desired: Zodiac Series Furniture
    (Aquarius Urn, Aries Rocking Chair, Cancer Table, Sagittarius Arrow, Leo Sculpture, Virgo Harp, Taurus Bathtub, Scorpio Lamp, Pisces Lamp, Libra Scale, Gemini Closet, Capricorn Ornament; 12 items total)
  • Total TBT: 10 TBT; will tip!
  • Other: Peach 🍑.

Thank you for your time and consideration! Have a lovely day! 💜
I can definitely do this for you!
User: v0x
Items: Golden Axe, throwing beans, tweeter
total: 5 tbt
Other: online for the next few hours! peach
Let me know whenever you're available! :3

Awesome! Thank you so much! I can be available for you whenever it's convenient for you!
I should be available tomorrow afternoon, if that's suitable for you! :>
Hi. Im available whenever!
Hey! Sorry, I was with my brother that evening. It was my last day with him before he shipped out for the navy ;w; I should have everything ready for you tomorrow afternoon!

Back