• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia Micro Partner Mafia [Unoffical] [GAME OVER - Town wins!]

I will place my ##VOTE: C r y s t a l for now since we really need to get the ball rolling to be able to lynch someone by the end of the day. I am willing to change later on if more discussion comes up, but at the moment she is most suspicious to me.

No lynch is a really bad choice when you have no detectives. It's the only killing power town has about from the vig. Voting no lynch just means that mafia might have 2 KP for longer which isn't good.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*apart, not about

ehh, it's just a small hunch on Cap but like Fel said, we should try to get the ball rolling. ##Vote: Capella

I see no one else more sus right now and Idk if I'll be around before day ends, so I'm going to ##Vote: C r y s t a l

Votes so far

Capella - Sataric, Crystal
Crystal - Feloreena, Natty
No Lynch - Berrypop
It takes 6 votes to reach majority.

I have a really bad headache and will head to bed - I might not be around as day ends. Therefore I will ##Vote: Capella now, but I am far from certain that they are scum. They do seem the most suspicious right now though, but I hope that by placing this early vote we can at least analyze who mindlessly bandwagons and what Capella has to say to defend themselves. I am also suspicious of Crystal and of Natty. (The second mentioned is just a gut feeling) - And possibly of BlueLeaf for suggesting the no lynch route which seems much to dangerous to be worthwhile in my opinion.
Oh, sorry! I thought there was a Cop in the game ; I got used to seeing Cop in all the other unofficial games.

Crystal seems more determined in this game about her suspicions compared to XCOM.

ehh, it's just a small hunch on Cap but like Fel said, we should try to get the ball rolling. ##Vote: Capella
But does anyone find this strange? It didn't look like a small hunch, you looked pretty sure of yourself. It kind of reminds me of Beary in XCOM, and how she tried to put herself out of the spotlight.

I won't vote now however, there's no need to end the Day so quickly (flashback to XCOM).

hi ahh, sorry!! i've been caught up w/ irc mafia lmafo

okay, ill read up, whats going on rn?

hi ahh, sorry!! i've been caught up w/ irc mafia lmafo

okay, ill read up, whats going on rn?

maybe if you read the thread you'll know what's going on

also idk if anyone agrees with me but BerryPop voting No Lynch (even as a placeholder) seems scummy to me. Trying to get out of a lynch to quick night and send in their kills. 3 mafia = 1.5KP rounds up to 2KP so with the kill missing i'm assuming the doctor protected someone successfully? Doctors can't protect someone two nights in a row so whoever that person is is probably a target for night 1.

imo I trust Sataric but both Natty and Feloreena are voting Crystal. Also, Crystal has voted Capella already but Capella hasn't done the same sooo I think that just means Crystals more pushy as mafia to get a town out.
##VOTE: Crystal

Gj town lynching a townie. Before I die I'd like to say the I think these three people are scum. Fel, Cap and BerryPop.

Capella (2) - Sataric, Crystal
Crystal (4) - Feloreena, Natty, VillageDweller, BlueLeaf
No Lynch (1) - Berrypop
It takes 6 votes to reach majority.
If you don't reach majority by the end of the day then it will be a no lynch.

Last edited:
##VOTE: C r y s t a l

She hasn't really done much for me to change my mind. As for Capella, she's worth to keep an eye on, but I don't think she's as suspicious as Crystal.

If you would actually defend yourself given what I've said, I would be willing to change my vote.

Considering that instead you call me scum as your 'defence', I think it's sensible to keep my vote you.

I actually agree with you about BerryPop but I've already said why.

Also guys I forgot if he said it but Sataric is sick so he probably won't be as active. :c come back 2 me

Back