• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

Mew sig

PoxyLemon

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
been testing some stuff on gimp and came up with this, i think its really good but what about you

Mew.jpg

rroqer111 said:
why thank you and bacon boy i might just be you
I'm not sure if i read this right, but are you personally attacking him just because he said something was off about your sig? It's criticism, if you don't want it, don't post your sig.

Onto your sig, Not too big of a fan of it, low quality from what i can tell. 4/10

Thunderstruck said:
rroqer111 said:
why thank you and bacon boy i might just be you
I'm not sure if i read this right, but are you personally attacking him just because he said something was off about your sig? It's criticism, if you don't want it, don't post your sig.

Onto your sig, Not too big of a fan of it, low quality from what i can tell. 4/10
This is what I was thinking. It didn't look to good to me.

You seemed to have change Mew's hue, and didn't re-size him correctly. There's no sign of lighting or flow. It doesn't blend well between Mew and the background. Keep trying.

actually i wasnt attacking him i was simply just giving a suggestion why he thinks it is wrong but i do appreciate all you critism since it will help me get better

rroqer111 said:
ok i will but the tuts on youtube kinda always show the same thing
That's already what you're doing wrong. Youtube isn't exactly the best place to find good tutorials. Try looking at some on here.

rroqer111 said:
thanks but that is for Photoshop and i use GIMP and i dont know how to clip mask on GIMP
If you're up for a challenge, try using these tutorials, then. They're advanced, but it's nothing you can't do with a bit of experimenting on GIMP.

Did you constrain the proportions when you resized the Mew? It doesn't look it... And Mew is pink, this one looks more orange
And what is that in the upper left corner?

In most programs (I know from experience in Photoshop), holding down shift whilst moving the nodes of the image will keep the proportions the same.

Back