• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Meteor Shower plus Celeste

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoSu

Normal Villager
Bells
Matryoshka Doll
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Tasty Cake
Ancient Candle
Voodoo Doll
May Birthstone (Emerald)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Feedback
100% (118) +
No fee. Come get a DIY and make 20 wishes, which I think is the max you get credit for on someone else's island. I've closed off the rest of my island in the hopes I can get a few more people thru the queue. I'll post a like as I send out the Dodo code so you can see how the line is moving.

i would love to be added into the queue, please ! if you would like any hybrids as tip, i can bring some :D

I've gotten back through everyone who lost connection, and I'm continuing on down the list now. I'll be as fast as the stars allow:)

Thanks for coming everyone! I'll leave the gates open a while longer for you. If you somehow didn't hear from me, or if you got my message late, just reply to me. If I'm still up I will reopen for you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back