• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling mermaid scale egg 。✭

I’ll trade you my rocket pop for the spring sakura 🌸😊

any spring related message on it would be nice! Do you want one on yours?

And let me just say that your rainbow lineup is out if this world 😫

Last edited:
I’d be willing to trade my rocket pop for your mushroom lamp if it was still available?
EDIT: oops sorry I didn’t see the above post!

I’d be willing to trade my rocket pop for your mushroom lamp if it was still available?
EDIT: oops sorry I didn’t see the above post!
hi! i would love to do this trade of the lamp for the yellow rocket pop ^^
I’ll trade you my rocket pop for the spring sakura 🌸😊

any spring related message ok ot would be nice! Do you want one on yours?

And let me just say that your rainbow lineup is out if this world 😫
AQUILLA :C i'm so sorry but i would prefer to trade away my lamp as i am more attached to my sakuras 😭😭 your lineup also slaps though oml my eyes have been blessed by the glow

hi! i would love to do this trade of the lamp for the yellow rocket pop ^^

AQUILLA :C i'm so sorry but i would prefer to trade away my lamp as i am more attached to my sakuras 😭😭 your lineup also slaps though oml my eyes have been blessed by the glow
Ahh thank you, would you like a message on it? 🤍

1699167598316.png
- Jun 9, 2015?

I have a ruby birthstone. July 7 2014 if date suits?

Hi! I also have a ruby I don't use, its from 12 july of 2020. Let me know if you're interested~

this date would be perfect! are you ok with 100 tbt for it?

hi! unfortunately i think this date is too late for me TT
Perfect, will send over. Do you want a message? I am hopeless I’m sorry 💜

Back