• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Melba crafting Terrarium! (Reused thread)

Rave

Bells
Switch
0315-5807-9307
Feedback
100% (37) +
Hello! I'd like to open up my town if any of you would like a DIY from her! Her house is all the way to the back of my town, you can access it via the staircase behind Nook's! I've just gotten on for the day, so I'll won't be standing inside, sorry! Town will be open for as long as she's crafting.

Typical rules, don't take my flowers and that kind of thing! I also have the recipe for cutting boards, and would gladly craft some for you. Materials (2 hardwood, 1 iron) and tips appreciated, of course! I'd greatly appreciate any tips of fish bait, since the seasonal fish all hate me :'D

Feel free to shop or take a peek at my DIYs on the ground, but please don't take more than 2, and be aware I'm trying to get lots of people in!

Sending codes in groups of 4, apologies for any wait. Oh, and please leave via airport to prevent her from resetting.

Post here and I'll DM you the code!

Last edited:
Mind if I stop by again for Melba's recipe?
I'll bring another tip as well. :D

I'd love to come by! I was just farming tons of clams, so I'll bring some fish bait as a tip~

Hello! I'd like to open up my town if any of you would like a DIY from her! Her house is all the way to the back of my town, you can access it via the staircase behind Nook's! I'll be inside to keep her crafting for a bit. Typical rules, don't take my flowers and that kind of thing! I also have the recipe for cutting boards, and would gladly craft some for you. Materials (2 hardwood, 1 iron) and tips appreciated, of course! Some specific things I'm after are regular wood, and fish bait :'D but again tips not required! Feel free to shop (Kicks is here, though Able's just closed) or take a peek at my DIYs on the ground, but please don't take more than 2! ^^ I'd appreciate if you could leave any tips right outside Melba's, so I can quickly go out and get them! Sending codes in groups of 4, apologies for any wait. Oh, and please leave via airport to prevent her from resetting.

I've got 3 cutting boards pre-crafted, just tell me if you want one and I'll toss it outside!

Might be a tad afk/quiet at times, I'm multitasking on some homework, so apologies if I don't respond to anything/seem curt! Post here for code ^^
Is this offer still available? I'd love to come by.

Back