• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Selling Mayor Tia's Boxing Service 📦🌺 Your Villager Fairy Godmother! NOW WITH FREE VILLAGERS! NEW LEAF ONLY.

⊳ Name: jared/percy
⊳ Town: fawndell
⊳ Friend Code: sidebar!
⊳ Villager: marty
⊳ Availability: any time tonight (until 9:30- im in gmt-7), any time within the week from 5-9:30
⊳ Payment: tbt!
⊳ Want their picture?: yes please!

Hi there! Sorry I wasn't able to get to your order last night. The amount in bells for the villagers are 3,000,000 IGB. Is that okay?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Absolutely! I'll be on and off all day until 10pm CST. So whenever you're around - I'll be here!

Well, looks like I'm going Bell Grinding on the island for the next few nights until I hit 3,000,000 Bells. I'll let you know when I'm done grinding the amount you asked for (might take hours or a couple days, IDK how many trips I can make back and forth before midnight each night).

Name: Lapis
Town: Primary
Villager: Moe
Availability: most nights this week
Payment: 15 tbt

Thanks so much! :)

⊳ Name:C
⊳ Town:Iris
⊳ Friend Code:1091 9129 4543
⊳ Villager:Julian
⊳ Availability: 2pm-12am EST
⊳ Payment: tbt
⊳ Want their picture?: yes please ^^

Thank you~

Last edited:
⊳ Name:Millie
⊳ Town:Milltown
⊳ Friend Code: Read sidebar/signature
⊳ Villager:Alice
⊳ Availability: 9 AM - 3 PM (probably) GMT+0
⊳ Payment: TBT
⊳ Want their picture?: Yes!

Hi everyone, sorry I haven't been around. I've been super busy and super tired, but I should be around later today if anyone needs their villagers. Thank you for the constant support and the patience ❤

⊳ Name: Sybie
⊳ Town: Wolfwake
⊳ Friend Code: side bar
⊳ Villager: Peaches
⊳ Availability: All day sunday and part of the day saturday
⊳ Payment: FVC ticket
⊳ Want their picture?: yes

Hi! I'm waiting for the response in another villager shop thread but I haven't got it yet so if you respond me first I'll request her here ;u;

⊳ Name: Bunia
⊳ Town: Lulabell
⊳ Friend Code: 2123-0637-9997
⊳ Villager: Violet
⊳ Availability: All the time I think ;u;
⊳ Payment: 15 TBT
⊳ Want their picture?: No, thank you ^^

Hi! I'm waiting for the response in another villager shop thread but I haven't got it yet so if you respond me first I'll request her here ;u;

⊳ Name: Bunia
⊳ Town: Lulabell
⊳ Friend Code: 2123-0637-9997
⊳ Villager: Violet
⊳ Availability: All the time I think ;u;
⊳ Payment: 15 TBT
⊳ Want their picture?: No, thank you ^^

out of date, sorry :<

Request form:
⊳ Name: Aria
⊳ Town: New Calt
⊳ Friend Code: 5258-2758-3892
⊳ Villager: dotty
⊳ Availability: today all day and tue-friday 2:30
⊳ Payment: tbt
⊳ Want their picture?:no thank you

Last edited:
Hi friends! Sorry I haven't been on in a while. I've been dealing with some personal things that need all my attention but I should be back consistently tomorrow! I hope everyone had a happy holiday!

⊳ Name: Kiki
⊳ Town: Magnolia
⊳ Friend Code: On sidebar
⊳ Villager: Butch
⊳ Availability: Usually anytime
⊳ Payment: TBT
⊳ Want their picture?: Sure!

⊳ Name:
⊳ Town: Raytopia
⊳ Friend Code: 0834-6671-3861
⊳ Villager: Rudy
⊳ Availability: Anytime today until Midnight