• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop Mary's Marketplace (updated regularly) (open)

how much tbt or IGB would you want for the cat tower (pink) & public bench (pink & blue)?

hi can i buy the Diner dining table (pink), i'll pay in bells or i can order you any of these items:

hi can i buy the Diner dining table (pink), i'll pay in bells or i can order you any of these items:

Sure thing, how many bells sounds reasonable to you?

how much tbt or IGB would you want for the cat tower (pink) & public bench (pink & blue)?
I don't have a particular price in mind, haven't traded much here lately. I'm open to whatever sounds reasonable to you!

I don't have a particular price in mind, haven't traded much here lately. I'm open to whatever sounds reasonable to you!
Hmm.. how does 2 NMT sound then? I believe the bench is around 2,000 NM lol

is 6k okay? im not sure how much the retail price is for the table

I'm actually not looking for nmt at the moment!

Yep, sounds good. If you're available rn, I can go ahead and pm you a dodo code.
Oof I'm sorry, kinda forgot you mentioned that 😅 um.. idk how much tbt is worth for NM items so I guess I'll offer 10 tbt?

Back