• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Selling MARSHAL

Chocolate

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Marshal is moving out soon and i'd be willing to sell him for a
20-25 million bells his move date is the 18th of april or tne 17th for most of tne people on this forum,his greeting is the same

Last edited:
It's fine I am quite new to this too. Marshal is the most popular traded villager on these forums so that should kinda give you an idea. I see him go around 10-30 mil.

do people actually find him for 10-15 mil?? o:

do you have any villagers for trading in your mind? c:

do people actually find him for 10-15 mil?? o:

do you have any villagers for trading in your mind? c:
Yup. He is actually a tier 1 villager and the most popular in game. He's on the number 1 spot. Check the popularity list on this forum! (-:

Yup. He is actually a tier 1 villager and the most popular in game. He's on the number 1 spot. Check the popularity list on this forum! (-:

I know that he's super popular but I only saw people buying him for 25-30 mil :eek: never under 20

i sold him for under 10mil
but then again i wasn't being too greedy x.x

that was really nice of you!

Last edited:
i sold him for under 10mil
but then again i wasn't being too greedy x.x

Yup. ^

You can sell villagers for any price. His general pricing is 15mil-30mil. And at times 10mil and up/lower. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know that he's super popular but I only saw people buying him for 25-30 mil :eek: never under 20

that was really nice of you!

Sometimes, he goes for under 10mil. It's usually due to a circumstance like the seller feeling generous or not wanting too much bells. But this forum usually have LOADS of Marshal give-aways (thanks to generous people! i got my Marshal for free! so you should keep lurking! ) good luck~

Oh, and Chocolate. When does Marshal move out? (does he have a moving date) ? Because you sounded really confused about villager trading and moving villagers out when you PM'd me. ^~^

@mayoravalon, <3 i'll be lurking for Fang for you! x

i would give him away for free butni'm in a really tight spot for money i am really interested in an auction though i would give him up for maybe 20-25 mil i think

Back