• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Marshal the smug squirrel

_Moonblast_

Gurl bye!
Bells
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
ぶ
森
Feedback
100% (134) +
Hello marshal is leaving today! And I'm in need of Tbt and this will only be up for a bit before I continue cycling... So leave an offer. He is tier 1 so don't act cheap... ._.

Will you accept normal bells or only TBT? I've been cycling all day to try and find him. If you accept bells I'll give you 12M right now

- - - Post Merge - - -

The last marshal auction I saw that had to go right away ended at 14M. I can go up to 15M

Last edited:
I'm not accepting bells sorry. Ok I'm just going to post a first come first serve thread ;-; this is a hot mess

I'm a bit of a noob, how do I acquire TBT currency......

Well I'm here and if I can give you anything you want I'd be down for a quick sale.

I only have 800, but I've been looking for him forever. He cycled out of my second town before I could get him in my main. :'( And someone just pinged me asking me to leave, so it's the perfect time! I can try to get more beforehand, but I'm not sure how.

I had a trade with him yesterday fall through when someone pulled out literally as I was riding the train to their town. ><

I am desperate.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Apparently I have 807? So, 807!

I'll do 1m if he's still around. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh no this is for tbt! Haha my bad

Back