• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway Marshal ❤ [CLOSED]

Thank you Noodles :) I am studying Illustration hahah :D (first months!) and chibis are too cute to resist ;A; <3

I added her crown! as I said, if you want me to change something you can tell me and I will fix any mistakes :) The original file is bigger.

If you need more chibis in the future I can draw more for you :3 Thank you for letting me join the contest! so fun.

cute thing4.jpg

Last edited:
Here is my adorable drawing. I thought it would be super cute to put your mayor in a prison setting. x3 <3

your drawings are awesome! Especially JessSux's ;P. Its the last day to submit drawings!!

Reserving this spot, but it will be 10pm for me, if I win, please may you hold?

I made her stockings white and her shoes black! (I wanted to fix the black legs last night but I had homework)
If you need a bigger file the original drawing is much bigger. Hope you like her <3

cute mayor whitelegs.jpg

Okay so this really sucks but oh well cx I hope you enjoy it anyway~

mayor.png

Last edited:
OKAY!!! giveaway is closed!! I wish I could hand out 143084211 marshals because its really hard to pick only one winner. Going to ask my bf for his opinion as well! so hard to chooose!

Last edited:
The winner is..... Reyluke13!!!
Congratulations!!

I loved everyones drawing! I really really wished i had another or two Marshes to give away. :(

Back