• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Market Price Summary of Collectibles [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Sholee you might have quite a bit of threads and posts to scan through, huhuhuhu.
anyway
Bought a (NOT 11-20-15 restock) Peach for 1.2k, and 2 Cherries for 300 each. Thanks! C:

Wow, I don't envy your job tonight! Brisk sales today.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I just checked, the background on the "new" choco cake *has* changed. Very subtle. I wonder if now there will be a price difference between the new choco cake and old choco cake. You know, for people matching backgrounds and such.

so does this mean that old cakes are going to inflate in prices?

And I just checked, the background on the "new" choco cake *has* changed. Very subtle. I wonder if now there will be a price difference between the new choco cake and old choco cake. You know, for people matching backgrounds and such.

im pretty sure the "old" choco cake has changed background too, right?

I think the "older choco cakes" bg have indeed changed too!

- - - Post Merge - - -

...to the new one* lol

yup, there's no old v new choco. there can be, only one!

Really?!? Let me check, i have a choco cake somewhere...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yup, you guys are right, the background on the choco cake HAS changed. Wow, cool! Now the odd man out is the old cakes. Still the grey background. I'll be interested to see what happens to the price of those!

u26KPrt.png
u26KPrt.png
u26KPrt.png
u26KPrt.png
u26KPrt.png

PLPbWAH.png
PLPbWAH.png
PLPbWAH.png
PLPbWAH.png
PLPbWAH.png

^ instant replay x 5 side-by-side-comparison <3

Oh, and

bought 4x Fresh Peaches (this time it IS from 11-20-15 Restock) for 1.4k each. Thank you! C:

EDIT: and I think Justin mentioned that "The Chocolate Cake has received a small update to match the Tasty Cake's new cleaner background as well" Very thoughtful of them to pay attention to details there. ^^

Last edited:
u26KPrt.png
u26KPrt.png
u26KPrt.png
u26KPrt.png
u26KPrt.png

PLPbWAH.png
PLPbWAH.png
PLPbWAH.png
PLPbWAH.png
PLPbWAH.png

^ instant replay x 5 side-by-side-comparison <3

Oh, and

bought 4x Fresh Peaches (this time it IS from 11-20-15 Restock) for 1.4k each. Thank you! C:

I don't know which one I like better, lol. They're both cute.

of course they would restock when I'm not home! ahahaha seems like I have a lot of catching up to do!

I think the price of the regular cakes should go up, you cannot buy them anymore xD

I think the price of the regular cakes should go up, you cannot buy them anymore xD

I don't think it'll go up that much, there is 4,540 cakes out there but then again I didn't think popsicles would be worth 3K+ when they first came out ahahaha.

I actually think they will go up eventually, but sholee will need to see some actual sales before she adjusts.

Fyi, sholee, there is a new bumping rule now, no more bumps unless 4 hours has passed. I will have to remember because i like to bump this thread...

I actually think they will go up eventually, but sholee will need to see some actual sales before she adjusts.

Fyi, sholee, there is a new bumping rule now, no more bumps unless 4 hours has passed. I will have to remember because i like to bump this thread...

Give it a couple of months aha

Yeah I read that! I wonder if that 4 hour limit only applies to one person or the thread. So if I bump, someone else could bump in less than 4 hours and it'll be okay? Will confirm with a mod/admin ahahaha I don't need another bump warning. I've learned my lesson. However, I think that rule is good because I have seen a lot a threads on the forums where people bump really often even when it's already on the 1st page. (//edit: read the post by Justin/Murray and it is indeed for the thread.)

Anyways, I went through all the posts and threads created since the last time I checked and have updated the prices. Not too much has changed. I also added a restock section so if anyones interested in seeing what and how many of "what" was restocked.

It's 4:30AM here! good nights!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back