• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mario Kart 8 Official General Discussion

This AC track has got me thinking... does this indicate that the next AC installment will be on the Wii U? I mean, now they have character models...

This AC track has got me thinking... does this indicate that the next AC installment will be on the Wii U? I mean, now they have character models...

Every time I race on the AC course, I fantasize how an AC game for the Wii U could like like that course.

♥️-♥️

Last edited:
5 of 12cups perfect on 2hunnidCC holla
Koopa Troopa clutch as hell
Not only got me through cheese land yesterday but shy guy falls today
:,,)

So I've done all the grand prix on 200cc once now after ignoring it y-day. And I actually got gold in all but Crossing and Bell cup ~ prolly because I done them first tbf.
I also 3 starred shell, banana, leaf and star cup first try. =D Pretty sure this is all because of the practise yesterday online playing. :p ~ I only used break throttling on the last 2 I done too. ~ being banana and leaf. Now I know how to do that I imagine I'll be able to get 3 stars in a couple more cups.

Also I managed to break the height limit twice more! Ninty should probably patch that. And I also managed to fly off big blue at the end and lakitu didn't seem to care and just let me go off into the distance for ages. It was pretty funny but severly cost me that race. Though I doubt I'd have got gold in that cup even if this didn't happen.

How do I install 200cc? I'm reeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaallllllllllllyyyyyyy lost on what to do to get it.

YASES

And oh my gosh I just had an epiphany. To get past sharp turns just get on the outer lane. I feel stupid now.

YASES

And oh my gosh I just had an epiphany. To get past sharp turns just get on the outer lane. I feel stupid now.

During 200CC, i just drive through shortcuts that would normally need mushrooms in the other speed classes because they're grass covered. Like the shortcut in the Piranha Plant Slide track c-:

Back