• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Mario Kart 8 Official General Discussion

I join in! (Man, I haven't even unlocked all the cups, yet people already have all the characters? ;-;) Although, it doesn't matter what speed you race on, right? I've just been doing 150cc so it's more of a challenge.

Uh I just got my MK8 but I dont see the clubnintendo sheet with the code so I can enter it on the site? Is this normal? Where are these codes now? o.o

Lobby is back up, I restarted it to accept friend requests. Will be waiting until we get 6+ players so come join!

From the same race as Gallows' video.

My lobby room is now open again! Will start it in ~5 minutes. Come play!

Played the demo and i loved it! im saving up for a wii u and i just need $60 dollars and i could play this awesome game!

I started the download last night, and it's really fun!
Problem is, I keep getting errors when I try to Wi-Fi and Nintendo says that the error code I keep getting doesn't exist.

Mario Kart 8 literally the worst. Superman 64 is superior to it in every way.

Oh my God I ****ing died.

By the way, I personally and VERY strongly disagree with all the harsh, negative comments on the game.
It is literally one of the most beautiful games Nintendo has ever created.
I only have one problem with the game (after I've been playing for 6 hours...)

That POS coin needs to be taken out. Holy hell I hate that thing.

Oh my God I ****ing died.

By the way, I personally and VERY strongly disagree with all the harsh, negative comments on the game.
It is literally one of the most beautiful games Nintendo has ever created.
I only have one problem with the game (after I've been playing for 6 hours...)

That POS coin needs to be taken out. Holy hell I hate that thing.

Hehehe.

I disagree with your disagreeing, Nintendo needs harsh criticism. Especially on their decision to utterly kill Battle Mode.

Justin if you plan on doing more lobbies tomorrow count me in! I can't tonight but I can't wait to play with the forum!!! So far I've finished both 50cc and 100cc with 3 stars so now on to the real challenges, 150cc and Mirror mode!!

Hehehe.

I disagree with your disagreeing, Nintendo needs harsh criticism. Especially on their decision to utterly kill Battle Mode.

Can't disagree that Mario Kart 8 is the best looking MK game to date, and possibly best looking Wii U game aswell. :3

i wasnt meant to be getting this until monday but my brother said he will come home tonight and give it to me instead of waiting so i might play with you ****ers tomorrow idk

Back